Chapter 13

It was evening already, I went with mom to living room. Arjun, Viraj and JK were by the pool the 3 were lying on the longuers.

"Mom, where's Dad ?"

"He's at home, you stay here with them. We will stay at there"

"But why can't I stay with you both ? Previously you didn't like when I used to come here on office purpose and now you are telling me to stay here"

"Time has changed and so have I, we will come tomorrow. Your dad has taken doctor's appointment for you. Rest well and don't trouble them"

"How can you leave me with them ? The two fought in the park like rowdies, they ignored me all the damn time. On who's trust are you telling me to stay here ?"

"Trusting you , OK bye" my mom left me with them. Seriously why should I even even stay there.

"Pavi I'm here don't worry" Dia spoke out.

"Dia how are you ? I missed you so much" I said and was about to hug her.

"Stop, did you know that the taxi driver brought you back ? He enquired the security and carried you all way here" she said angrily.

"What ? I'm out of words. And I should be the one angry at you. You didn't even call me? So how is your mother now ?"

"She's fine, see she made this specially for you" she held a box of ladoos. Before I could get one, the box was taken over. JK ran with the box, he stuffed 2 of them in the mouth and passed the box to Viraj. I got the empty box at last.

I washed it and gave it back to Dia. I sat on the dining chair, the three kids were laughing and enjoying. They had forgotten about us.

"See there, they look so happy. I think I can leave now. I came by to meet you Pavi but you weren't home in the morning and you were asleep till now"

"When did the driver drop me here ?"

"Around 3 pm, you never slept in the noon. I was suprised, take care. My mumma is at hospital so I need to leave now. Bye"

"Oh wait, I will come along"

"No no, Dia I will drop you" Arjun said

"Arjun, I am coming too. I did patch up with him, I think if I stay back we may have another fight" Viraj said, as he walked out he gave me a smirk. The three left, whatever let me prepare something for dinner.

"Where are you going ?" He said turning on the lights and lowering the curtains.

"Why are you here ? You could go with them. How's the bruise on your forehead ? Did you both want to get involve in such a serious fight? I was terrified"

"I'm good, your mom already cooked the dinner. Let's watch your favourite drama together"

"Really ? Give me the remote I saved many dramas in my wishlist. I never thought you would agree this sooner" I sat with him on the sofa. We watched over 7 episodes of the drama it was really nice. The second lead so damn handsome he was just giving me butterflies.

It was 8 and the two hadn't come yet.

"Call them and ask if they are coming home or staying back with Dia" I said, there was no response. He had dosed off, his head lying on the the back pillows. I held his head and placed them gently on my lap. I switched off the TV, suddenly I had romantic thoughts looking at him. He had a shine on his face then, that could light up the whole town. He had such perfect symmetrical face, V lined jaw so sharp. I slowly touched his soft black hair, wow I wish I had such hair.

He woke up, we looked into each other's eyes. It felt like we were transported to another world. The two walked in, I pushed his head and got up, he almost fell down.