13 - Coffee

No matter how you avoid something, destiny has a way to get you back. It is up to you to decide, whether it is a blessing or a curse.

I opened my eyes, but my sense of smell took over first. His scent lingers in the air. And a pair of watching eyes on me.
I merely looked at him, his eyes narrowed but with a sign of relief.

I reached for the blanket which is half off my chest, pulling it into a hug before going to my side facing him.

"Ask." I muttered. "While i'm feeling generous." I enjoyed the feeling of the fluffy blanket. Did I ever mention? I have a thing with fluffiness.

"When you're decent." He whispered.

"Huh?" I heard him but I felt like asking.

"I'll ask when you are fully awake."

"Fully awake?" I repeated. "This is the most decency when you can ask."

"Get up there and we'll talk." I stared at him and his eyes were, flickering with lust.

I almost rolled my eyes. Seriously?
I sat up, noticing that I am in his shirt. Oh. Well I was bloodied and I remember that they poured a bucket of water on me. I need to properly shower.

I slowly stood up, slightly yawning.
"I'm up." I said crossing my arms, his eyes scanned me head to toe and vice versa.

Feeling slightly cold, as I am wearing only undies under this huge shirt, I snatched the blanket and wrapped in on my shoulders.

"Now?" He 'tsk' and went to.. a door and a few seconds later came back with a hoodie.

"Wear this if you're cold."

Ok? I took it and did not let the hoodie off. Fluffy. I smiled. It is a white hoodie with an 'i'm a ghost' writing. I glared at him. He realized that the Alpha Rogue is also known as a ghost.

"Uh..."

I just nod letting him off this time.
"Are you hungry?"

I shook my head no. But he still asked or ordered me to come with him to the kitchen. I'm back to no argumenting mood.

I sniffed the air, no one's here other than us.

He saw me do that but he did not say anything. He motioned me to sit by the counter. I did. And a pancake or a stack of it is now served. I sighed.

"I'm not hungry." I said grabbing the hot cup of coffee which I assumed was his. Again he did not said anything, and made another cup.

"Eat."

"No. You eat." I pushed over him the plate and smelled the good ol life of coffee. The sleeves were too long but it is good to cover me from the hot cup. I slowly sipped. And immediately smiled.

"What?" He was staring at me. "I never had coffee before." I whispered.

"Why?" Flabbergasted by his interest, I wonder if I should tell him.

"Promise me you won't take this ol mighty coffee."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Depends."

"Promise."

"No." Oh look at us, unimaginable.
I gripped on my cup. And noticed I am wearing white.

"Then, this poor thing will be black."

"Fine. I promise." He has forgotten about the power of bleach.

"Well..." I paused in suspense, drinking another gulp. It's so yummy. Ah. Good things.

"Well?" Impatient, are we?