Chapter 14- the day after

Waking up in Ollie's arms will never get old. He makes me so warm that I just want to get closer to him even though I am already the closest.

I hastily shuffle out of bed and down the stairs. The house is a tip, cups everywhere and cheese Doritos stamped all the way down the stairs. All the furniture has been rearranged, all pushed up against the wall, cigarette dimps everywhere.

It's safe to say that its a mess. I tip toe to the kitchen and pour some sunny d in a glass and drink the whole of it, relieving me of my dry mouth.

I look up at the clock on the wall, squinting, it's 9am no one would be awake yet, we went to sleep around 4 and the guys and Gabby and Nina probably stayed up later.

When I spot a drawing on the fridge of Millie, Ollie and their mum Jennifer. The picture makes me smile, it would almost look like Ollie is the dad to someone who didn't know them but when I see an iphone drawn in his hand I know it's him.

It pulls at my heart strings, Ollie's mum or Millie for that matter won't like seeing the house like this. I don't even know when they are coming back but I feel a curtain urge to tidy the house.

I tip toe back in Ollie's room and he's still sound asleep, grabbing his iPod and earphones I very quietly dash out the room silent ninja style.

Scrolling through his playlist I stop on 'uptown funk' just because it's upbeat, imagine trying to clean the house to a depressing song, it just wouldn't work.

Grabbing a bin bag I start on the big living area, tossing cups and rubbish in whilst dancing, it makes it more easy when you dance.

When the rooms rid of rubbish I start putting the furniture back into place, washing down the leather sofa with wipes and polishing the glass coffee table, I have no idea how that did not break, I'm sure I saw someone standing on it last night.

When the living room is gleaming I start on the stairs, hall way and lounge. Cleaning them spotless.

I put Beyoncé 7/11 on YouTube since Ollie didn't have it and I start the kitchen. Sweeping all the cups up and throwing them in a bin bag, mopping and scrubbing down the kitchen sides.

Still shaking my bum as I attempt to get this orange sticky substance off the side, I don't even want to know what that is.

I feel hand around my waist and I jump out of my skin. I whip around and Ollie is smiling at me.

Taking the earphones out I realise just how loud I must of been, it's so quiet in here.

"Why are you cleaning up? It was Dales turn to, he lost the bet" he almost whispered as he hugged me.

"I just came down and I didn't like the fact that your mum and Millie could of came home and saw it" I looked down a bit embarrassed.

He grabbed my chin and pulled it up so I'm looking at his gorgeous blue eyes.

"That's so sweet but I don't want you to tidy up, it was my mess"

"Well technically I wasn't your..." I was cut off when Ollie's lips attacked mine.

So full of longing and lust, his lips are always so soft, his tongue finds mine and the kiss almost instantly becomes heated.

My arms go around his neck as my hands explore his hair.

His hands cup my bum and I feel like moaning. He lifts me up on the now clean side and stands in between my legs, his hands resting on my knees.

He's such a good kisser, he starts to kiss all over my face and I giggle. When he kisses my jaw my breath hitches and my giggling stops. That feeling sent shivers all over my body.