Chapeter 8- kissing already?

Car to the side is the one they built-->

I woke up feeling good, was it the incredibly hot boy cuddling me? Most probably.

I'm starting to think I like this boy more than a friend.

The cuddling is good but I want more, I know I'm being selfish but in my mind I can't just see us as friends. The dream I had last night was me and Ollie together doing things couples do and it's like over night something's clicked,

I like Ollie.

Ollie pulled me tighter right that second like he can read my mind. I yawned and looked around for a clock, his phone was on the bedside table right next to me. One in the afternoon already, we did go sleep later than 4 so it's understandable.

I swiped up on his phone and took some selfies of me pulling different faces whilst his mouth was slightly open in the background still holding onto me asleep, I laughed to myself and put his phone back down.

I closed my eyes even though I was fully awake just to keep the moment in my mind.

Ollie picked up my hand and kissed it. It was a little moment but it couldn't stop the smile on my face. "What was that for?" I asked turning to face him, still with a smile on my face.

"I just wanted to" he returned my smile. Staring into his blue eyes make me so lost with the world. He returned my stare his eyes filling with lust. "Do you always get what you want" I asked after the longest time staring. "Pretty much" he laughed. "I want something else" he spoke again as his laughter
dies down "and what's that? A new car? Maybe a-" he cut me off when he crashed his lips to mine, my body immediately moved closer craving more. Our lips moulded together, he then slid his tongue over my bottom lip and nibbled on it, asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth and thats's when our tongues made friends, dancing together, both trying to get dominance, he won. My legs tangled with his as he moved up and hovered over me, my hands went around his neck pulling him closer.

Was he kissing me because he was proving a point or because he genuinely liked me? Right now I couldn't care, I was kissing Ollie Turner.

He pulled away but was still hovering over me. "I told you I always get what I want" he smirked. "What? A kiss? I could go out and get a kiss if I really wanted one" a hint of anger flashed through his eyes. "No not a kiss, you." He wanted me? He just playing around "Y-you want me?" I asked unsure if he was joking.

"Amelia, can't you see, I like you. From when I saw you fixing Mrs Parkinson's car, then every little thing you do or say makes me like you even more. And I know it's not just as friends because I feel differently about you than I do with Gabby and Nina" he spoke and it shocked me so much, I thought it was one sided my attraction for him.

"I just want to know if you like me back? We don't need to rush into anything just yet, all I ask is one date?" I nodded and simply said 'yes'. "Was that a yes to you like me or the date?" he asked with a flash of vulnerability in his eyes. "Both" I spoke as I stared up to him.

He kissed me again, this time it was just a long peck, but is was gentle and craving. "C'mon let's finish that car" Ollie said as he dragged himself from me and threw on a t-shirt.

I'd bother with a shower when I got home. I pulled on my white shorts not bothering to change my top so I left Ollie's on and threw my top with the clothes in the corner of his room. I put on my converse and took the bobble from my wrist and tied my hair in a high pony tail. Ollie got his phone from the bedside table and tucked in his back pocket. "Hop on" he spoke and did a weird squatting position. I jumped on his back as he carried me down stairs.------