Chapter 30- the last supper

Been on hold for a while but I'm back.
Changed who played Nina as they all looked quite similar too. Enjoy x
-------
The days are going by too fast and I can't help but feel like these are the last precious hours I have with Ollie and it's putting me on edge however I don't want Ollie to remember me as being depressing so I'll put on a brave face, for his sake.

This is the last day and night I have with him and my friends before they go after the dangerous men who did this.

Me, Gabby and Nina are staying at Christians and Sebastian's whilst the whole thing is going down. As the boys profusely denied our requests to try to help.

I couldn't help but feel helpless sitting in the massive house whilst the guys fight my corner.

My thoughts consumed me as I woke up the morning before the plan goes down. Even Ollie's arms securely wrapped around my body didn't help me from feeling terrified for tomorrow.

"Stop worrying" Ollies husky, sleep filled voice consumed me and I couldn't help my lips twitch upwards slightly.

"How do you know I'm worrying?" I simply asked.

I turned around in his arms so we were now face to face. "Do you really think I need to see your face to know you're worrying" he replied, looking intently into me eyes.

My eyes flickered downward half being from worrying and half embarrassed of how well this boy knows me and my body language.

He placed his finger under my chin dragging it upwards so I'm looking into his blue orbs once again.

"If you don't stop worrying and I don't see that smile at least 10 times today you'll regret it" he informed me his voice laced in humour.

"Oh yeah and what are you gonna do?" I raised an eyebrow challenging him.

He stared into my eyes so intensely, having a mini stare off with me however before one of us gave in and blinked his hands came to my sides, tickling me all over my exposed skin. As he knows I'm incredibly ticklish, it didn't matter where he touched. My body thrashed under his strong hands unable to catch a breath to let out my much needed laugh.

Knowing I needed to breathe he stopped briefly as I took in the precious oxygen before his hands returned for more of the torture.

"STOP! Ple--ase...stop" I begged up to him hovering over me.

"You don't usually beg me to stop, I'm used to you screaming 'keep going, Ollie' it's strange heari-" his sentence was cut short when I slapped him at the back of his head lightly, offended when he mimicked me. He just laughed and I joined him glad he stopped tickling me and glad to see him mirroring my smile.

"There's that smile I know and love" he said proudly before pressing his lips on mine. The feeling I got when our lips connected was one I hope to feel for the rest of my life. Pure, secure and loving.

My hands went to his hair gripping the already messy bed head.

These past few days Ollie and
I couldn't keep our hands off each other, every night both of us going to bed satisfied and breathless. Every time it happened both of us discovering each other's bodies more and discovering new fantasies. Different each time but just as much if not more pleasurable as the time before.

However now all I wanted to do was kiss this amazing boy, his kisses are enough right now.

We kissed for another minute or so before we pulled apart staring at each other. Ollie gave me one last lingering kiss before dropping to my side and pulling me close. Our skin touching being the warmth I need.