Chapter 33

As I sat there in the now silent office, I breathed a painful sigh of relief. Knowing fully that no ones going to be after you anymore fills me with joy, a weight fully off my shoulders and I'd laugh if it wasn't for the pain in my stomach.

Glancing down at my injury from the first time I see a deep hole just below my right rib cage and lots of blood.

The grunting and fight noises soon stopped. I'm praying I'm the only one out of my men hurt.

I pull my jacket off, ball it up and apply it to my wound with pressure.

"Ollie, do you copy? Is it okay to come in?" Christian's voice came through the handheld.

I struggled for a couple of seconds to get it out of my back pocket and replied "yeah, come in, it's clear but I've been hit"

The door nearly flew off its hinges as in came Christian and Dale, scanning the room of the bloody sight then running to me.

My eyes felt heavy but I forced them open for as long as my body will let me.

"Great, first my brother now my cousin" Christian muttered as he grabbed one side of me and they both hoisted me up.

"Sebastian is hurt?! Don't worry about me, go get him to the hospital quick, I'll only slow you down" I slurred my words, my mind was quickly becoming fuzzy with the loss of blood.

"Shush we're not leaving a man behind. We need to get all three of you to the hospital" Dale spoke.

Three? That means Joey is hurt.

This is all my fault is what I kept repeating in my head as everything around me soon drifted into nothingness.

Amelia's POV

The guys left a while ago. I turned on the television to distract my running mind.

But the noise didn't do much to distract my thoughts.

Even Joey reciting French all wrong to Phoebe in friends isn't making me smile.

Anxiously I bit my nails, which I never even do but as my mind wanders into what will happen to the boys, I come out of the horrible daydream with no nice long nails left.

I tried to take a nap but I just couldn't sleep, my mind was on Ollie, is he hurt? How could I sleep when he could be captured, bleeding out or worse.

Tears slowly started to form in my waterline and poured over the edge as I sobbed at the thought of any of the boys being seriously hurt or not making it. I don't think I could live without any of them, the impact they've had on my life has been immense.

"Oh Amelia, it's going to be okay" Gabby's voice echoed through the large lounge. Her arms suddenly enclosed my body as my sobs shook us both simultaneously as she let me cry on her shoulder.

"That's it we're going to Manchester!" Nina's voice sounded over my sobs. Her voice was a mixture between authority and fear.

I pulled out of Gabbys hold, my face stained with salty tears to look up at her.

"Nina you know the boys specifically told us not to go or even leave the house for that matter!" My sobbing subsided as my friends argue amongst themselves.

"Gabby why do they have to dictate what we do? We're all worried about them, there's no hiding that and if someone is hurt we'll be there and not an hour away" as Nina ranted I couldn't help think she's right, god forbid anything did happen what good am I here in Leeds?

All that was going through my mind was if Ollie really is hurt, I wouldn't forgive myself if I'm not there for him.

"Nina's right" I said as a bolted from the couch.