Chapter 25

I woke up on my own the next morning and when I looked at the time it read 2pm and that was probably why.

How did I sleep for that long?

Peeling the warm covers away from me, I took a few shaky sleep filled walks to the connected bathroom.

I glanced into the mirror and gasped.

This is what I looked like the whole of yesterday?

I'm so embarrassed that my friends seen me look so... So, revolting. Yeah that's a fitting word.

My hair was manic and my eyes looked small and lifeless. 

I needed to get washed and ready and to look like the real me again because the girl looking back at me in the mirror is 100% not me.

She's sad, drained and feeling sorry for herself.

I shook the feelings away and stripped out of my clothes and peeled off the bandage quickly covering the cut with a water proof plaster making sure not to look at it for a long time because I'm sure I'd feel ill.

Washing away all the nastiness from the past couple of days, I scrubbed my body with the shower gel thoroughly.

I was in the shower for 20 minutes, scrubbing my skin till it hurt.

Pulling on my Calvin Klein underwear set I rummaged around my suit case until I decided on high waisted denim shorts, a black crop top and white Adidas superstars with black stripes.

I did my makeup the best I can, covering up every scratch and bruise and doing my normal eye make up.

I straightened my long hair and pulled on my sunglasses as I headed to the balcony doors opposite the bed.

The view was beautiful, overlooking  the massive garden with mountains creeping up from the distance and the sun high in the sky.

This garden is huge.

I took a seat on one of the deck chairs out there just taking in the peaceful manner of the sunny outdoors.

The quietness settled well with me and I took it in as my friend.

I put my legs up on the railing and enjoyed the sun kissing my skin giving it a glow that was much needed.

Being out here was amazing. It somehow takes away all the bad memories and all I can feel is pure bliss.

The only thing that could make this moment more perfect would be of Ollie was out here with me.

As if on cue I heard my name being shouted.

"Amelia!" He shouted frantically.

"Out here" I responded.

His steady footsteps rang in my ears making me smile.

I know I was with him last night but I still feel like I miss him.

"I got worried when I didn't see you and..." He paused when he looked down at me.

"What? Is there something on my face? Get it off" I babbled as I looked up at his piercing eyes gazing at me.

"No there's nothing, you're just beautiful" his words pulled at my heart strings.

"Yeah, there's nothing makeup can't fix" I nervously giggled.

"No, your beautiful anyway, your glowing and look peaceful here alone" he knelt down by me grabbing my hand.

"It's much better with you" turning in my seat to face him I got completely lost in his eyes.

"You do know I'm never letting you out of my sight again?" Ollie laughed but there was a seriousness to his words.

"That's completely fine with me" I spoke as I surprised him by pressing my lips to his.

His lips were familiar and full of love and I was addicted to them because the feelings I got every time he kissed me made me get warm tingles all over my body.

I just hope I give him the same amazing feelings that he gives me.

Ollie grabs my arms and pulls me out of my seat.

He kisses my neck as he takes my previous seat and pulls me down on his lap where I get settled.

He then plants a long, lingering kiss on my forehead as his arms wrap around my body.

I find myself sighing but in happiness.

I want to keep this moment and feeling in my heart forever.

"You really scared me Lia" Ollie breathed out.

"But I'm here, I'm okay" I tried to reassure him.

"If you died out there I wouldn't know what to do. I'd probably kill myself because a life without you isn't a life I want to live" he squeezed me tighter as his words pierced right through my heart.

"Dead or not I wouldn't let you kill yourself" I laughed but it was forced.

"You have family and friends" I add

"But you're both rolled into one" he said sadly.

"Can we just stop talking about it now, I'm not dead, I'm perfectly fine, especially being here with you" I cuddled into Ollie as the sun beamed on us.

We stayed there for 20 minutes not saying another word, just enjoying each other's company.

"Maybe we should go downstairs, I told Gabby and Nina I'd come and get you like 40 minutes ago and my cousins want to meet you properly"  Ollie smiled which I returned back.

Guess I should go see my friends, I have a feeling they'll be a lot shouting in my direction from Gabby and Nina.

So sorry this is late but I found out that I've got into uni (doing dance) and it's just been hectic since I found out but I'm excited.

This is just a short filler but I wanted abit of Amelia and Ollie love in this.

Comment and vote please

~Shannon x