Chapter 24- ollie

Ollie's POV

I left Amelia at the bar with a huge grin on my face as I went to do my business.

She's great, the feelings I have for the girl out there are so strong I feel myself falling weak at the knees every time she smiles at me.

I need to be more manly.

I wash my hands and head back to Amelia but she's not in the seat I left her in.

Quickly I do a glance of the room and that's when they settle on her.

Another man touching her, gripping her, dragging her out of the doorway.

All I saw was the pained look in her eyes and my legs carried me as quick as they could out of the door.

She was getting thrown into a van across the street by the time I made it to the road.

My heart ached as she mouthed 'I love you' to me like she would never see me again.

Anger soon took over all of my emotions as I attempted to chase after the speeding van but it was long gone winding through the traffic.

For fuck sake this is all my fault, I have to, no I need to get her back, even if I die in the process I wouldn't care as long as I know she is safe.

I rang her phone waiting for some kind of answer but it was declined after the second ring.

It took all of my will power not to smash my phone off one of the moving cars coming down this road.

I rang up Joey and Dale telling them to get down here as soon as possible having no time to go into detail right now but I knew they could tell it was an emergency.

After spending 2 minutes racking my brain for what to do I got a text off Amelia.

She sent me the directions that she guessed.

My baby is so smart.

I sprint back to to our hotel to pack up all our stuff.

Putting it in the boot of our car I head to the only people I know that live in Leeds.

I made it to Christian and Sebastian's in exactly 7 minutes.

Letting out a whistle at their house, my mum wasn't kidding when she said they lived in a mansion.

I've not talked to my two cousins in years over some petty prank they pulled on me when I was 14 and they were 18 but I need all the help I can get and it's time to forgive and forget.

After waiting a couple of minutes the door swung open.

"Christian come here you're not going to believe this" Sebastian shouted smirking at me.

"What is it? I was in the middle of.."
His sentence died in his mouth as he looked at me.

"Ollie is that you?" Christian asked almost confused.

"Yeah, I'm all grown up now" I nervously laughed at my cousins.

•••••••

"We could wait it out and scope out the scene" Christian suggested.

"No! We can't leave her there any longer, they could be hurting her" I could barely recognise my voice as it screamed at my cousin.

Dale and Joey turned up about an hour ago with Gabby and Nina which I wasn't happy about, they could get hurt and it would be my fault but they refused to go.

I shouted at all their stupid ideas that would take atleast a week to get her.

"Well what do you suggest because it's 3 in the morning?" Joey moaned.