Chapter 22- violence

I slept horrible, my back was sore and my head is still throbbing.

It took me a while to realise I was in the basement of some weird hotel and I'm chained to the wall.

Various bangs from above pulled me out of my trance.

The sound of booming foot steps came closer and closer.

I closed my eyes, how did I get myself in this mess?

A punch came to my face and I couldn't help the scream that came out of my mouth. The pain was like last year when I took numerous hits and got beaten black and blue.

I didn't even do anything, the bald guy Ethan just came down looking really angry and started attacking me.

"That's what you get for sending your stupid boyfriend the directions to us" another hit.

I curled up as small as I could to make it less painful but he always found a way to my face.

Blood poured out of my eyebrow where he split it.

Then horror struck on my face when I saw the blade he just pulled out of the waist band of his pants.

He laughed at my reaction.

His ice cold eyes dancing with amusement as his intense stare held me to my spot.

Holding the knife up to my neck, I tried not to gulp out of fear that my neck might touch the blade.

Suddenly the sound of loud engines came closer and closer, there was about 5 cars in total.

When a huge bang from above me entered my ears Ethan turned sharply and the blade caught my skin at the bottom of my neck near the top of my chest.

I didn't feel no pain at all but the feeling of warm liquid tricking down my chest made it obvious what happened.

"Shit" Ethan looked at me in horror as if he didn't mean to do it and the knife was just a threat.

He dropped the knife and made a run for the stairs and left me down here bleeding. I don't think it was too deep though, I don't even care at this point.

I heard a whole lot of commotion going on upstairs but I blocked it out and grabbed the knife.

I was chained by my ankle to the wall.

After trying to saw into the chain I realised it was going to take forever so I went on to repeatedly hitting the knife on the chain.

Letting all my anger out on the chain, hitting it as if my life defended on it which ironically it did.

I was running out of energy but I'm not giving up. I can't die.

Think of your family, hit

Think of your friends, hit

Think of your future, hit

Think of Ollie, hit

The chain split into two as I rapidly sprung to my feet, getting head rush.

I was free.

I staggered as I took steps like Bambi on ice because I haven't stood up in hours.

Feeling the blood starting to dry on my chest I took one unsteady step starting to travel up the stairs.

I felt myself get stronger by each step I took suddenly getting the use of my legs back.

Pushing the basement door open my eyes swept over the scene in slow motion, various fights were going on, a chair flew past me and grunting and screaming filled my ears.