Chapter 2- hot tub party

After I ate my Chinese I sat around for an hour or so and watched Friends. Thinking of friends I decided to 3way call Gabby and Nina. "Yo bitches, wanna come over?" I chirped down the phone. "I dunno, will there be food?" Gabby asked "I've just ate" I said quietly, Nina laughed "then no" Gabby said, I sighed "c'mon we can go in the hot tub, I'll make cocktails" there was silence "I'm game" Nina said "we'll be round in 20" Gabby called before the line went dead.

I headed outside to turn on the hot tub when the sound of loud music thudded in my ears, I looked over to Ollies house where there were afew people in his back garden smoking and holding bottles of beer. "Oh great" I muttered to myself, Ollies having a party, it was only 9:40 and it already looked like his house was packed with people.

I waited for the hot tub to power up and heading up to my room to change. I pulled out my pink and white striped hollister bikini and pulled my long hair into a high pony tail, with it being ombré the top was A brown colour and it blended to light brown/blonde at the bottom. I put on a little waterproof mascara just purely out of boredom, I always seem to do my makeup when I'm bored, I've gotten pretty good at it. Then the door bell rang, I opened it and let Gabby and Nina in. "Geesh have you seen that party next door!" Nina shouted, then Gabby butted it "looks like everyone from college is there..." I could see the disappointment in their eyes and I'm sure they could see it in mine too. "Let's forget about that, go and get changed in the downstairs bathrooms and I'll make the cocktails." I said wiggling a bottle of rum in my hands and winking at them, they just laughed on the way to the bathroom. I decided to make us all piña coladas.

We all carried our cocktails out and hopped in the hot tub. "So why do you think we weren't invited?" Nina asked swirling the ice around her cup with the little cocktail umbrella. "Because we're not like those girls" I said nodding my head to Ollie's house "they practically throw themselves at boys and bitch about everyone and anyone behind each other's backs. We are too honest and we let people know when they're pissing us off, and people don't like it" I said realising I've got myself a little angry. "Yeah we're too cool for people like them" Gabby butted in. "Well... me and Amelia are cool don't know about you" Nina said giggling "why you gotta be so rudeee" Gabby sang, we all burst out laughing.

Our laughter quickly turned into screams as my garden fence comes crashing down and two boys were rolling around fighting on my grass. I knew straight away it was Ollie's bad boy friends Joey and Dale. I stood up and noticed they were giggling and toy fighting so I stood up and planted on hand on my hip the other holding my drink "do you mind?" I voiced. The boys glanced over at me then to the girls and quickly scrambled up both looking very awkward, Joey with his hands shoved deep in his pockets and Dale scratching the back if his neck.

Ollie came in to my garden clutching his stomach laughing like a seal. "ahem" I coughed, he quickly straightened up, his eyes scanning my whole body. I took a sip of my drink and then a smirk crept up onto his face. "So can we join the hot tub party?" he asked raising his eyebrows at me. "If we're not invited to your little party, you can't come to ours!" Nina said turning around to face the boys. "I'll get everyone to leave my house right now if we can join." Ollie said, shocking me. The boys looked just as shocked, he turned to them and quietly discussed, then turned away and walked out of my garden through the hole in the fence back to his house.

I sat back down in my seat in the hot tub feeling slightly disappointed that the guys didn't want to hang out with us, I mean I shouldn't be disappointed they've never bothered before. I watched them as they got to Ollie's back door, he turned around, cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted "we'll be over in 15 minutes!" and then he disappeared into his house. I couldn't help but feel a little excited. "Well that was a shock" gabby laughed taking a sip of her drink.