Chapter 36- Friends

After Ollie gained conciseness I didn't leave his side.

The happiness I felt just overwhelmed me and it still hasn't faded. To think he couldn't be here with me now is a surreal thought.

"When can I leave?" Ollie spoke sounding irritated about being in a hospital bed.

He didn't really like hospitals much.

"You've lost a lot of blood Mr Turner, we have to rejuvenate you with all the right vitamins and once you gain your strength, you are free to go." As the nurse spoke I nodded at everything she was saying, taking everything in to make sure he makes a full recovery.

"Thank you, nurse." I spoke up as she headed out of the door.

"You gonna break me out or what?" Ollie had a smirk on his face.

"I will do no such thing, young man!" There was a playfulness in my voice but Ollie knew I was somewhat serious.

"Young man? What are you, my mother?" He laughed.

"Well as your mother is still unaware of this situation and that you're in hospital, I will have to fill in that role."

"Mmm okay does that make me daddy then?" His smirk grew and in that one sentence Ollie was back.

My head fell back as I let out a laugh.

No that makes you son dummy, I wanted to say but instead I simple said.

"You wish"
----------////---------

"I can walk just fine, I was shot in the shoulder, not the leg!" Ollie jokingly shouted as I fussed over him when we got out of the car at Christian and Sebastian's place.

"I just need to make sure you're okay" I pouted.

I pulled the door open for him and as he stepped in all I heard was cheering.

A gasp left my mouth and I looked up to see a 'welcome home' sign for Ollie and a huge grin made it's way to my mouth.

Sebastian and Joey were looking well and happy, Dale shook the sign like a mad man and awkwardly cheered loud even after everyone was done cheering.

We all laughed and everyone got into one big group hug, just thankful that we have all made it through this horrible time alive.

I mean, the odds were stacked against us, we were all pretty clueless to the whole killing people thing but we managed to come out on top.

"I have a roast chicken in the oven and a big jug of sangria just waiting to be drank, c'mon let's go sit down." Gabby spoke, gently ushering us out of the foyer and into the lounge.

We all got comfy, on the sofa's, hands occupied with drinks.

No one really knew what to say, or so I thought.

"So mate, what's it like nearly dying?" Dale asked as he slurped his drink as if his question was normal.

Christian threw a large pillow at his head causing him to spill a little amount of his sangria on his crotch, he gave Christian a pouty look.

We all laughed at his pain.

"Hey! I am just curious" Dale pouted.

"There's a time and a place." Joey contributed.

"No, no it's cool, I'll tell the nosey fool. Well... I remember being shot and being in the van after but I have no recollection of being in the hospital, in my case, I couldn't hear everything going on around me. It was just like I was having lots of dreams." I cuddled into his side as I heard this, I still don't like hearing of him being hurt.