Author's Note

Hello sweet readers! Hope you are doing well. So here it is. Another short story of mine. I wrote this especially on the purpose of the upcoming Wattpad India Awards and not to mention for you guys. You always support me all the time no matter what. So here it is. Another short story that I have enjoyed writing so much but here are few things I would like to clarify.

1. Fictional... everything here is fictional. No character is associated with reality not the incidents either. If that happens it's purely coincidental.

2. Some words may sound offensive but it was by no means to hurt anybody. If you feel hurt, my heartfelt apologies for that.

3. Any medical conditions mentioned there is purely a part of my imagination and I have zero knowledge in this field. So please please bear with me.

4.The picture used in the cover and in the books are not mine... so credits go to respective artists.

5. This book dedicated to my shijie IpsitaMitraPupu. Take it as a token of love from your meimei. I tried my best to write it, I hope you will like it uwu.

6. In case you are confused, the chapter's names are actually classical music pieces that sometimes matches the chapter's mood and sometimes the background story goes with it.

7. And last enjoy!!!!

Take love, Cattleya🤍🦋