Chapter Nine:Trying to Help and Doing so(lemon)[Not fixed]

AN: this does have a lemon scene so beware when reading this, so if you don't like reading lemons please don't read and just skip this chapter.

You looked at Fatgum with fear but you could feel that you started going into heat so it wouldn't matter if you used a syringe on him, he would just go back into rut. You knew the first time you two met he went into rut and you were put into heat.. "Damn..." you said just realizing something (Flashback) "when you go into heat and an Alpha goes into rut out of nowhere of you two just meeting. It means that the Alpha sees you worthy of being his mate. So saying that you two are soulmates.(End of flashback) all you could wonder if he knows this but he did seem to know. You could see that he was about to go out of control, he was saying something the whole time but you didn't care how you knew it was to get the syringe or get out. You started to walk up to him and he was trying not to get your scent in his nose more so he was backing up. "Fatgum..." you said softly "no, please go away i don't want to hurt you" fatgum said roughly, you stood there, now you know he's about to be in rut. "You and I know that if i leave than you will just hunt me down" you said clenching your teeth together "And don't you dare say use the syringe cuz we both know that you'll only have 2 minutes before going in rut again" you started to cry when yelling at him. Sure you were shaking because some of the memories of that day were coming back but you knew nothing bad would happen. "Fat-" you were cut off by Fatgum suddenly holding you in his arms and with his face in your neck; you didn't even see him move. You whispered in his ear "please, let me hel-" you were cut off by a large pair of lips on yours and you were being pushed up against the wall. You tried to get air but it just made it so fatgum could put his tongue in your mouth; a few seconds passed and he finally let off of your lips, letting you get air. You started to hear a tearing sound; it was from your shirt being torn and soon after, your shirt was on the floor. Fatgum was staring at your collarbone, you were about to open your mouth but all that came out were moans; you knew he was trying to find your sweet spot; it didn't take long. You started to moan even louder and it let him know he found it. One of his large hands went to your right nip and he moved his focus to sucking your other nip while playing with the other one. You started to squirm so he slowly moved his hand down to your hip; he started rubbing your thigh while holding you down with that one hand. He stopped sucking you and started to kiss your lips again when his right hand moved down to your hip; he slowly put one finger on the waistband of your leggings and pulled them down. He backed up and looked at you just in your matching thong and bar. He went back to you kissing you when one hand moved down to your opening moving the thin fabric to the side and slipping his finger in you, you moaned when gasping for air when he let go of your lips. He slowly moved his finger in and out in a slow rhythm; his other hand was placed on your hip holding on. You felt him putting another finger inside you, "f-fa ahhh" you moaned out "p-plea- AHHH. s-sto ah t-teasing AH me, j-just p-put it in" you said in a moaning mess. "Hehe, not yet a gummy bear" he said, smiling down at you. He pulled his fingers out of you and started to clean them, looking down at you "gummy bear, i know you want it but" he went on his knees and put your legs on his shoulders "i need this firs-" he said putting his face in your opening and licking it "AHHH, pleas-se m-more!" you said, screaming out in pleasure. He stopped after licking your insides one more time then he picked you up and sat you on his desk pushing off whatever was on it. He unzipped his hero paints and let them fall to the floor. Then soon after you heard another set of clothes fall on the floor; you looked up to see fatgum holding his thick and long cock when rubbing spit on it. He placed his left hand on your hip but soon after you felt his tip touching your opening and it was slowly being put in. He pushed himself all the way in you which made you ache in pain and start to tear up some from the pain. He was going fast which soon the pain you had soon turned into pleasure, you kept asking for more which the more you asked the faster he was going. You were almost at your limits and how sloppy he was starting to be, he must be almost at his limits. You felt a pair of lips on the side of your neck, he was sucking at first then he had his teeth bite down on that spot leaving a mark and claiming you as his. He couldn't pull out[you might know if not oh well] you came before him then after 3 more thrust he came and he came inside of you. You two were stuck in the position for a few minutes; then he finally pulled out and let the excess cum out of you. He picked you up and you two snuggled on the couch in his office.

AN: So uhh yeahh hope you like it. It's my first lemon that I have made and making this was uhh was something it was exciting i guess you can say. But if you have a question like why he couldn't pull out then i will answer.