Chapter Four: Is It a Date? And Patrol

~~~Fatgum P.O.V~~~

After I sent the email to Ren I decided I might want to avoid her for a little bit, just so things might cool off between us. I stayed up thinking about what might happen tomorrow or if she hated me. I couldn't sleep for the longest time but I finally did. When I got to the agency I did paperwork until Tamaki and Kirishima got to the agency so we could go on patrol. Tamaki and Kirishima were only able to patrol for 3 hours so I walked them back to the agency for them to get their belongings and so I could do some paperwork too. When we were at the agency's doors we saw something falling from the sky or someone. I recognized the pairs of wings; it was a pair of blue wings and a pair of (color) and (color) wings belonging to (Y/N) and Bluejay (Ava). It looked like they were fighting about something. They didn't hit the ground because (Y/N) caught them before they did. My mind went blank. I didn't really hear what they were talking about. I just started to walk inside and went to the elevator to the top floor to go to my office. I started to heat up after looking at her, my heart racing and my mind running so many thoughts 'does she hate me?' 'She doesn't want to see me' the elevator door opened and I saw her, trying to catch her breath. Sorta bent over, her hands on her knees but looking up at me. I'm confused, why is she here? She's waiting for me? She started speaking "Are you avoiding me?" I walked by her "n-no" she didn't say anything but followed behind as I walked into my office. I heard her saying something but i didn't hear what she said. I cleared my throat "um d-did you say something?¨ I asked while sorta looking at her. She started to speak but slowly "...I.. said i'm not mad at you... for what happened... yesterday" she then looked at me. I started to blush even harder than I was already and my tail started to wag even harder, my hands then grabbed hers while I looked in her eyes "your not" she gave me a smile that washed away all my worries, I pulled her hands up by my face and ended up kissing them. I whispered into her hands "thank you" I felt my eyes tear up a bit.

~~~(Y/N)/Your P.O.V~~~

I was in the middle of telling fatgum that I wasn't mad at him and that I understood the reason why he did what he did but of course someone knocked on the door. It was Ava she came to get me so we could go on patrol. It was fine but i wish I could have talked to him about what happened that night. Ava looked at me for me to hurry up and that we needed to go. "Right, i need to go" i smiled at Fatgum, i ended up giving a small peck on his hand before he let mine go. I started to walk behind Ava while leaving his office, I heard him start to say something so I looked at him giving a puzzled look as he started to say your name but cut himself off "uh (Y/N)-.. I mean (Hero/N) would you.... uhh like... to uh go out to eat sometime?" he said while rubbing his hands together looking at them. I started to speak but Ava cut me off "She would love too!" she started to push me out the door "i'll give you our phone numbers later tonight" she yelled back at him. You didn't know if it was a date date or a date to get to know each other more, what are you supposed to wear?? It was clear that I was distracted but me and Ava only encountered a thief and 2 Nomu but we took them down easily. Ava was getting civilians out of the area when I was fighting the Nomu's and keeping them from doing any damage to the area. I end up freezing one of them and they shatter to pieces because the other nomu was slashing right into it trying to attack me which I end up dodging and kicking the bigger figure to the ground it grabbed my leg and flung me in the air with it. I felt a sharp pain on my leg but I didn't think much of it. Other Heroes did start to show up to help but they just saw a Nomu falling to the grown unconscious, it stopped before it hit the ground. I use a levitation type quirk so I wouldn't get hurt on the impact of the fall. Of course the media and other heroes are wondering what my quirk is, how I use multiple quirks during the nomu fight. I just flew up into the sky and Ava followed behind to avoid the media as well. We somehow escaped the media, I went home and Ava went back to the agency to give Fatgum our phone numbers. When I took off my hero costume there was a wound on my leg most likely from the nomu fight. I took a moment in the shower sitting there looking at the ground seeing blood go down my leg and into the drain. When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around me and walked into my bedroom sitting on my bed I saw I had a new message from an unknown number, I opened the message. And started to text them while I wrapped my leg up.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Unknown number) Is this (Y/N)?

(Y/N) Yes, who is this?

(Unknown number) Its Fatgum or Taishiro

Sorry for not saying it

(Y/N) Its fine

Sorry for not responding sooner I was doing something

(Taishiro) Its okay

.

.

.

.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two of you made some plans for your guy's date. You looked at your leg and it started to bleed through the badges.