(sorta lemon)Chapter Two: First Day

It was almost midnight when you and Ava got back home after your accountant with Fatgum, Suneater, and Red Riot. All you wanted was a warm bubble bath which indeed you did. Once you got out of the tub you flopped on the bed with just undergarments and a towel around your hair. You looked at your phone to see your reminder about your meeting and the time for patrol. You turned your phone off with a sigh.

~~~Time skip 6am~~

You could hear the voice of Ava screaming in your ear telling you to wake up "Y/nnnn wake up~~!" Ava said with a whin. You snapped at her and told her to shut up "Ava it's too early for yelling" and she snapped right back at you "then you stop yelling!" "Fine" you said with a huff at the end. Avas elbows where on your bed "Breakfast is ready btw" she said with her voice muffled, you looked at her confused "since when did you know how to cook?!?" "I always knew how to cook, I just chose not to," she said with a guilty look. You stared at her "so you're telling me you've been making me cook for you this whole time and you knew how to do it the whole time!?" you said angrily, Ava looked at you "yup" she was not ashamed the way she said it. "Get out I need to change" you said in a way that made Ava understand that she's cooking for herself but of course she's upset, so she did not leave your room as happy as she came in.

~~~Time 6:15~~~

You started to mutter to yourself. "It's 6:15 mmm, we have 2 hours until we have to meet with Fatgum but maybe we can get there in an hour and 30 minutes and look around, but knowing Ava she will take forever and take a long shower.. And knowing her, she would want to leave at the last second" you could hear Ava yelling at you to hurry up and that your food was getting cold so you put a oversized black t-shirt on and started to walk to the kitchen. When you were walking to the room you could see how empty the house looked and boxes put in the corners of the rooms they go to. When you got to the table you saw a plate full of pancakes and a Ava with some pancake on her face. You stared "you got a little.. On your face" you paused mid sentence as she stared back at you and she responded with a mouth full of pancakes "I know" than she went back to stuffing her face "mmm sure~" Ava got done before you as she was already stuffing her face when she left your room. It was a good thing you two have two bathrooms as you hear Ava taking a bath which you knew she will take at least 30 mins or you think.. As you get back to your room you open your undergarments drawer and grab a pair and walked to your bathroom and started to have the water running.

~~~Time 7:08~~~

You walked out of your bathroom to look in your boxes, which you realized mid shower you don't have your hero costume out. You grab everything but decided to put your boots, mask, belt, thigh belts, torso belt, knee pads, and shoulder pads on your bed, so your still comfy before you go how you still have almost an hour before you need to go. You made your way to the kitchen and went through boxes and found the coffee maker and all your creamers and coffee grounds then you made yourself a cup of coffee with (x) cups of sugar. You and Ava were watching the news, when you both got ready somewhat. The weather lady said it was going to be sunny and 90 degrees today, so you didn't bother to bring a hood or a jacket when you two were getting ready to leave. A little bit later you got done putting most of your gear on except your boots, you didn't remember where you put them or someone moved them, you were about to ask/yell at Ava but she answered before you could ask ¨there in the closet, I moved them there earlier" "oh thanks Ava" you spat out as you ran to go grab them. While throwing your boots on you told Ava "if we're gonna get there on time we need to leave now" Ava nodded and stood by the door. "I think there's more pro heroes at the meeting other than Fatgum and his interns" you spoke out while opening the door "you think so?" Ava asked with a puzzled face "yeah... I think Alphas too.." you muttered. The two of you took off into the shy.