Chapter Six: Our Date P.O.V Two[Not fixed]

~~~Fatgum P.O.V.~~~

It was just a few hours before me and (y/n)'s date but I encountered two Nomus. There were no other Heroes nearby and there were a few citizens, basically what happened I got pushed into my skinny form trying to protect the citizens before backup came. Nothing broke or fractured which I was quite lucky because how I was dealing with two nomos, I could have easily gotten seriously hurt or Worse killed when I was waiting for backup. I didn't want to cancel our plans so I didn't tell (y/n) what happened yet I wanted to wait until we met at the park. I have an hour or so before we have to meet and I want to give her some flowers.

~~~At the park, 3 mins until date~~~

I heard little feet walking towards me, I turned around to see what it was, it was (y/n) and she looked beautiful but I could tell that she was worried.

🍡 "Hey, uh you look beautiful today and t-this are f-for you"

👑 "thank you, they're beautiful"

my ears went down when (y/n) started talking again and I noticed hers went down at well.

👑 "uh f-fatgum....."

I didn't even realize but I was hugging (y/n). It looked like she needed a hug after she looked at my neck and arms which were covered in bandages.

🍡 "h-hey everything's okay, tell me what's wrong (y/n)"

~~~Time skip(it's basically the same thing that happened in the last part)~~~

We arrived at the restaurant and I sat (y/n) down onto the ground. I came to this restaurant many times before so my seats were always saved and I got a waitress to take us to our table immediately when we arrived. I was shocked at what (y/n) ordered even the waitress was. The waitress was trying to tell her that was a lot of food and kept asking if she was sure she wanted that.

🍡 (She did say that she will eat a lot)

🍡 (Cute)

👑 "So....... are you sure you don't want me to pay for my food?..... I did order a lot"

🍡 "(y/n)... we talked about this on the way here"

🍡 "It's gentlemanlike to pay for the lady and plus I chose the restaurant"

~~~15 minutes later~~~

Waitress "here is your food"

🍡👑 "thank you"

🍡👑 "haha"

~~~Time skip at (y/n)s house~~~

I would have never guessed that (y/n) wanted me to stay the night of course I said yes. I end up teased her a little bit when she told me to

👑 ¨Fatgum take your shirt off¨

🍡 ¨hehe¨

👑 ¨.......¨

👑 ¨Not like that!¨

🍡 ¨I know what you mean gummy bear¨

(y/n) ended up passing out, I did so after a minute or two.

AN: IM BACK!! I'm sorry I wanted to keep it short because I want to get to the juicy part soon and I don't really know how dates go because I never been on one and some reason I find it boring when you just sit there and talk and talk and talk so I kept it short cuz it's basically the same thing in Chapter Five. later today or tomorrow I'm going to end up posting a Hawks x Hero Reader: The Overprotective Soulmate's(Keigo Takamiyuor) or a Hawks x Commander reader I have both chapter ones done It's just I don't know which one I want to publish first because I want to get the next chapter done before I post chapter one. Okay so this sounds desperate but share if you like this heart it and follow me if you want to see more.