Chapter Ten: Telling More and New Mission[Not fixed]

You woke up in Fatgums office with his hoodie on but you didn't see Fatgum anywhere. Until you saw a shadow of someone around the same shape as Fatgum. You tried to get up but your muscles were too weak. "F-fatg-gum?" You said with a cracking voice "Im.... Sorry y/n" you could hear his voice breaking "It-" you were cut off "No it's not y/n!" Fatgum faced you and as soon as his voice went up and your ears went down. Fatgum released what he did. His ears went down and with a sad look in his eyes "s-sorry" you two sat in silence. "So what does this mean for us" you said slowly, Fatgum was shocked that you talked first "I guess we will see if you are... you know" he said looking down "okay" you said with a smile. You saw that your phone was getting notification, but your phone was on the floor.. where you can't reach and you know you're out of energy to use your quirk. Fatgum got up and picked your phone up "hey y/n do you mind explaining what your quirk is? You don't need to if you don't wa-" you cut him off "it's fine, i think I should tell you" you say patting the seat next to you. He sat down and handed you your phone and you grabbed his hand to hold. "It might make it easier to tell you when I first used it" you said as you turned off your phone "when I was younger I was told I didn't have a quirk, so I thought I was quirk less" you said looking down "but.. before my mom passed away I had no reason to go to the hero cemetery" you said "I was still young I saw two people that stranded out but I never met them before so when we were leaving I asked my dad who they were but he didn't see anything but he told me they were my grandparents and that been dead for years."

~~~FLASHBACK day after funeral~~~

You were laying on your bed staring at the ceiling but something seemed off. You heard your mother's voice telling you "y/n you still need to go to school" you responded with "don't want to and your not real" you said turning over "y/n I am, to you I'm real and it's your quirk that make me real" she said sitting on your bed with you looking over your shoulder "but the doctor told me I don't have one" you said looking back "that's because they couldn't see your quirk yet" she looked at you "and you weren't close to anyone that has died" she told you as she got up "I guess" you looked at her than got up to change to school clothes

Over time you kept seeing your mother and she helped you like nothing happened but one day you used your mother's quirk at school when you were reaching for your pen that feel on the ground you used air manipulation to bring it to you but you did have kids saying that was cool "l/n I thought you said you didn't have a quirk?" Your teacher asked "I-I.. it just happened, I got my quirk!" You said all exactly even though you already knew you had one.

~~~doctor office~~~

"(pronoun) l/n has a quirk called undead user" the doctor said with your dad looking shock "s-so what does there quirk do" your dad said with hesitation the doctor pushed his glasses up and entwine his fingers together "what we know about l/n's quirk is that they can use someone's quirk that they have been close to that has passed away... like their mother" he said looking up "o-okay" your father said but you knew something was wrong and you were right

~~~END OF FLASHBACK(for now)~~~

You saw what time it was and you had a meeting that day with some hero's. So you got up and almost feel but Fatgum caught you "what's wrong?" Fatgum asked "I'm sorry I have a meeting today and I still need to get ready" you said with a low voice "oh, So I'm not scaring you, that's good" Fatgum said with a cheery smile and a little laugh at the end. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and got out of his arms

~~~

Fatgum gave you some snacks so you could fly to your meeting spot. You told Sky that you are going to the meeting already so that you have time to eat and so you're not late. She told you that she is about to head that way but she is going to pick up snacks for you when we work. You got to the meeting and there was Endeavour already there standing around but he seemed too scary for you to talk to him with no one else around. But you didn't really care how you had food to stuff your face with. Some higher up told the few people that we will be starting soon, so you told Sky that we were about to start. Sky made it and you thought she was the last one to the meeting but when the meeting was starting Hawks came in. But you realized that there was you, Sky, Hawks, Endeavour, and some people in black suits. You only knew that you were going to help move some Nomu's that were very dangerous but you don't think that was all of what you're doing, something seemed off. Why would they have the number 1 and number 2 heroes with some nobody's "you may be confused, why would I want the top two hero's with some lower hero's to help move Nomu's, well you're helping move someone else and your quirks are perfect for the job." she said with a blank face "3 of you can fly with wings and 2 of you have a quirk that is great to stop them if they get out, Endeavour and h/n." She said, turning to the window. "Any questions.. I can see you have one Hawks" she said, spacing out her words looking at our reflections. Hawks had a bold expression "yeah what are we moving or who are we moving" he said scratching his neck "it's not any of your concerns what you are moving just know it needs protection and it can not escape, do you understand Hawks" she said like she told people this millions of times "yeah.. when does it need moved" Hawks asked "it's being moved tonight, so you guys get ready" she said as we are getting dismissed.

AN: That is the end of this chapter and it will start when they are leaving for the mission. Hope you did like this part and if I did misspell something please tell me so I can fix it or If i put the wrong word please tell me and show that you liked it.