Chapter One: I'm Sorry!

You are a 24-year-old woman and you are a pro hero, in the US you are placed 2nd in the top ten. But you recently moved to Japan, but here you are placed on 15th still in the top twenties, but you didn't move alone, your best friend moved with you, you've been bestfriends since birth. She placed 3rd in the US but here she places 16th. When you two settled down, both of you wanted to look at the agency you were recruited at and you wanted to explore Japan. It won't be a problem if you two get lost with your "OP" quirk, that's what your "friends'' always say "your quirk is op you should be the top hero." you could hear their voices. Your quirk is to talk to the dead and they can lend you their quirks or they can help you fight by using their quirk when you need it. Most of the people that stay with you are pro heroes, well was. Most of the ghost heroes are from Japan, they told you that you should go to get stronger and get used to their quirks, they would have done it themselves but it takes a lot of energy just to make it so they can touch you and you can touch them so you guys can spar.

Both of you went into wolf form and started a race to the agency and you two were neck-to-neck but you were in front of her by an inch but you hit something. "Hey are you okay?" you heard a familiar voice but it wasn't at the same time. "I'm so sorry!" you and Sky started to say without knowing who it was "hey no need to apologize, hehe" another voice said with a small chuckle at the end. You finally looked up to see who was the one you ran into. It was two Alphas and a Beta, then the musky smell hit you, you knew you were going into heat.

Two hands went out to help you up but you felt like you were about to cry so your ears went down. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you or scared you!" Fatgum said, trying not to scare you. "Where not going to hu-" the other Alpha started to say but cut himself off, when Sky reached over to your color and tighten it, their faces went red. All Fatgum was thinking that he almost touched an Omega in heat. This is the first time all three boys see an Omega in person. Fatgum took a deep breath "hey it's okay" Fatgum said. "y-your not going to h-hurt m-me?" your ears and tail were down, the three boys were shocked by the words that left your mouth.

Sky knew how the Alphas in the US were, the Alphas would hurt the Omega and Beta if their colors weren't tight around them when they were in heat. All he could think of was who would hurt someone so much that they are scared of an Alpha they don't know. "Wh-who" you could hear the boy in the back start to say, he started to say "an alphas job is to keep others safe and give them comfort not to hurt them.... Who would hurt you so much" he said looking at the ground. ".......where we came from.. It's rude to have your color loose in the presence of an alpha.. how un-common they are.." sky said quietly. "I-it's getting late we have to go.." Sky said so we could leave.

"Before you go do you mind saying why you came here?" one of the boys asked "we came here so (h/n) can get used to their quirk more" "oh, are you guys pro-heroes in training?" "no, we are pro-hero" Sky said, shaking it off; Shy said that she was Blue Jay and that you were (h/n) "well I'm Red Riot! my quirk is to go rock hard" the boy said smashing his fists together. You and Sky started to chuckle "rock hard" you and sky said than you gave each other the look, the look that you give your friend when something inappropriate happens. "He-ey, not like that!" the boy said, trying to redeem himself, "well that's Suneater whatever he eats he can use to fight with" the boy he was talking about looked away. Sky smiled "my quirk is having wigs, flying, and I can make it so people have wigs temporarily, oh and I can turn into a blue jay" sky said scratching her neck. "That's really cool, what about you, you must have a cool quirk too!" "i-i" you started but sky jumped in for you "they don't like to tell people their quirk until they get to know them better" "oh, well that's fine too" all you could think of why do they not mind? "My name is Fatgum, It's nice to meet you" he said with a big smile. You looked up in the sky and you could see that it's getting late "i think we should go, how its getting late" you said quietly "yeah" Sky said stretching "we should go now, see you guys around" sky said before you and Sky's wigs went out, you flew to your new house.

You ran into your boss this isn't going to go well you don't thank he recognize your hero names or he wasn't informed that you were joining his agency but he knew, he knew you were in his agency when you two said your hero names he just didn't say anything about it, he didn't want you to panic even more that you were.