Chapter Three: SHHH

~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~

You woke up at your place but you could have sworn you and Fatgum was doing something... you looked over and saw Ava sitting by you. She was grinning ear to ear when she saw you were up. "Look at who got laid last night" she said smiling still, you were confused how she knew " i dont think anything happened tho.... I don't remember... wait how did I get here?" you asked with a concerned tone "oh.. You don't remember? Well Keiko teleported you here" [Keiko- one of the dead people that stays by your side when you need it, mostly to get you somewhere safe when you pass out] "And he told you?" you said in an annoyed tone. You got up and started to get stuff for a shower "Ava, we don't ever talk about this" you said in a serious tone like you'll kill her if she does. ~~~Skip to shower~~~ You didn't feel sore and nothing was marked on you, you felt like if you guys did have sex youll get a mark or two but no nothing. You muttered to yourself "did i pass out before we started?" "what happened..." you need to ask what happened but you didn't know how to ask, "maybe later i can ask" you said to yourself. You finished your shower and finally looked at your phone to see an email from Fatgum it read

Hi (Y/L/N),

I wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday. I am extremely sorry for how I behaved. I should have been able to control myself and if you hate me I understand but please do not put that between our work.

-Fatgum

You felt your face getting red and your tail started to wag slightly. You were glad he sent that email but you felt bad how you think that he might be scared you hate him. That made you still know that he likes you, which Alphas won't just change their minds about who they think is a worthy partner. Sure its not the first time that an alpha has liked you to that point but you never had that feeling of wanting them back so much. "Whacha wagging your tail for huhh'' Ava said from behind you. You didnt know how long she was standing there for but she saw how happy you were. "How long were you standing there for" you said sheepishly "awww you're being so cuteeee" Ava said trying to tease you, you ended up throwing a shoe at her and she ran out trying not to get hit. You noticed she had her whole costume on and you relized why when she popped her head in your room saying "immm telling himmmm" then she ran. "Wwhat?" "wait Ava noo" you got up throwing your gear on and flying after her putting your shoes on while flying. "Ava dont tell himm" you yelled while flying threw the air right behind Ava. "I can't hear youuu" Ava yelled back at you. You knew that was bullshit, you couldn't do anything to her while in the air so you had to wait till you guy touched ground but you noticed when you guys approached the agency that she's not slowing down and she didn't plan on it. So you decided to take you both down but as the two of you started to fall at the front door. You were perfectly fine with Fatgum knowing that you like him, but knowing your friend Ava she will most likely say something stupid like (Y/N) wants you to fuck her¨ in front of the whole agency. When you and Ava were about to touch ground your wings flew out to catch both of you. Then you realize 3 figures staring at you in shock, one was about 6ft, another 5'7 and a 8ft Fatgum. Your hand was over Avas mouth as she tried to tell Fatgum. She ends up biting you.. "Owww" you yelled in pain after her sharp teeth left a mark on your hand and drew a little blood, you ended up smacking her. Ava was trying to tell Fatgum but she couldn't talk then she looked at you and was trying to smack you but a pair of arms grabbed her and said "what's going on? Why can't Ava talk?" You saw Fatgum had gone inside, was he trying to avoid you? You sprinted after Fatgum and yelled back at Red Riot "I don't know what you mean she can talk perfectly fine!" you also spat out "Ava please don't tell them!" Ava sat there with her arms crossed "ya ya" you turned around to see that the door had closed. You asked the desk lady where Fatgum went "to his office dear" . You thanked her and went to the stairs and started to fly up. You got to the top before the elevator got there and was catching your breath when the door opened. Fatgum had a shocked face that you were there, waiting for him.