𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝘁𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵, 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝘁𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵, 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿. Using his other hand, he touched the cross that hung from his neck, hoping God would help him understand.

"I don't understand Tougo. Why her? She is an insolent little girl that does not listen to anyone. How is she of any importance?" Seiji Komori asked in confusion with a sigh. He gave a smile to the nuns walking by, clutching a Rosary in their hands.

"She is of importance Seiji. I wouldn't have called were she not. She plays an important role in all of this. Your daughter cannot go there without her" Karlheinz, also known as Tougo Sakamaki instructed sternly, pushing his long white hair behind as he heard the confused mumbles of the priest.

"How is that little brat important in all of this? Yui plays a much more significant role, she is the bride herself!" Seiji yelled, kicking a pebble on the ground in annoyance. He felt annoyance surge through him as he refused to believe she was of any significance. The thorn in his side..

Just how could she be included in all of this?

In one minute Seiji was thrown onto the hard wall next to him, yelling in pain and fear. In front of him was the vampire king himself, large hands wrapped around his neck in a death like hold as his eyes shone red. Seiji wheezed as his grip got tighter, trying to pry the mans hand off with all his strength.

"Don't you dare talk about her in that way priest. She is very important to me and much more important than your puny little human girl. Say one more word about her and you will be dead. Is that clear?" Karlheinz spoke, eyes shining with anger as he threatened the weak man in front.

"Y-yes my lord.." Seiji spoke back with gritted teeth as he collapsed onto the floor after the vampire let go. Karlheinz scoffed as he watched the man pathetically massaging his throat, panting heavily. A bottle of pills were thrown in front of the priest.

"Give these to her" He ordered and walked away as he heard the giggles of the nuns who saw his handsome face walking by. He passed by a room, peaking in to see a girl with deep black hair, sleeping soundly. He walked in and looked around. He hummed in approval seeing she was being treated alright. He saw the half empty pill bottle on her side table and smiled seeing she was still taking them.

He stroked her soft hair as she twitched in her sleep, mumbling incoherent words.

"You'll find out soon enough Y/n"

The said girls eyes fluttered as she felt a hand on her hair. As she got up she looked around. No one was there. She shrugged and fell back onto her bed, too tired to see the dark figure outside her door.

"Soon" Karlheinz muttered as he went back to his own world.

A/N: So i edited this whole chapter. I have improved my writing very much and wanted to make this better. hope you enjoyed it

Edited: 16/08/2023