Chapter 7 'Little demon?'

I was sitting on my bed,reading Manhwas on my phone.Then I looked outside my window as I heard a noise.

"Tsk are the triplets playing a prank or somethin?
I opened looked at my balcony and saw that purple haired woman again.I felt a sense of nostalgia.

"Do I.......No I've never met her"

Then my vision kept blurring and I saw a blurred image.

"Stop being so harsh on him!" A little girl was saying.

"You're holding him back.He needs to be number 1!" A woman that was very tall said.

The image disappeared and I clutched my head and looked at the woman at my balcony.

"Who the hell are you!?!?" I shouted still clutching my head In pain.She smirked.

"We'll meet again soon....Little demon" She then disappeared.I heard something thing in my brain.

"You are cursed,you little demon!" My conscience then faded as I fell on the floor.

Y/n..

Y/N

"Who's there!? And where am I?!" The voice stopped.Instead I saw the same woman.

"You...Who are you and why do I keep fainting when I see you!?"

She smirked.

"You'll find out soon.Its almost time...You'll remember everything by then.So just be patient Little demon"

"Stop calling me that!" She widened her eyes.

"Her eyes..." She muttered but I could not hear.

"Well then.Goodbye for now~" She disappeared leaving me in a black empty place.

"What will I find out?Time for what? Remember?Why does she keep acting like she knows me!"

I had all these questions then I fainted.I woke up and was in my room.I was about to get up when I felt someone's arm on me.

"....Who..?"

"Don't move" It was Ayato.

"But-"

"Please"

"Okay..."

"...Are-  are you okay?" I asked Ayato who was weirdly quiet.

"..." He didn't say a word and held me tighter. I figured he must've been upset so i held his arms that were around me. Ayato welcomed my comfort and fell alseep along with me.

---------------------

I woke up and felt that warmth gone. I frowned, feeling disappointed. I heard a knock on my door and thought it was probably Yui since she's the only one who would knock.

"Come in" I said, rubbing my eyes. Yui came in looking upset. 

"Yui...What's wrong? Did they hurt you again?" I grew more worried as she stood silent.

"I...I keep having these weird dreams. Yesterday....I saw the triplets and Shu Subaru and Reiji and their mothers" Yui rambled. I motioned her to sit with me on my bed so she did as she was told.

"Go on" I urged her, feeling curious about their past.

"Cordelia" That name always felt familiar to me.

"What?"

"The triplets mother, she was horrible to them Nee-san! She didn't let Ayato play with his siblings or have fun a-and! Shu, his mother was beautiful but was very hard on him, something about being the first born and Reiji was still studying! Subaru i think that was his mother but she wa sin a huge tower for some reason and he looked so sad! Cordelia was with some man who was complimenting her! They are all horrible mothers!" Yui then breathed heavily after saying all that. Dang so they had mommy issues. Welcome to the club?

"O-oh Nee-san i saw some little girl who was playing with them all, they were so nice to her!" Yui said.

"What was her name?" 

"Her name was..."

"Y/n" 

To be continued...

A/N: Okay i know i haven't updated but i just haven't found the time. I'm working on chapter 8 right now. I hope you've enjoyed this chapter!