Chapter 8 'Richter'

Previously.....

"O-oh Nee-san i saw some little girl who was playing with them all, they were so nice to her!" Yui said.

"What was her name?"

"Her name was..."

"Y/n" 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT! WE SHARE THE SAME NAME!?" This was such a weird coincidence.

"She also had long black hair like you! And red eyes, did you perhaps know them?" Yui said.

"No! If i knew them i would know...Maybe it's their long lost sister or something" This is so odd...

"But why the hell would you get a dream of their past life? Tsk it's probably that bitch Cordelia" This woman was pissing me off.

"Nee-san...I heard a man saying her name to me, lets go ask Shu about this" I agreed and followed her. I was still not pleased that he didn't let me escape. Why would he?

"Do you want something from me?" Shu said with his amazing- I mean okay voice. His eyes truly were beautiful. I could get lost in them.

"Yui has been unwell. She's been hearing a voice of a woman who isn't there, so have i, she's also been feeling weak and unsteady" I said,feeling suspicious since he had this look on his face like he knew something.

"Is that so. Alright come here" I widened my eyes and felt hopeful for myself and my sister. I motioned for Yui to go but she stood there so i rolled my eyes and went to him until he pushed me down and sniffed my neck. Wtf is he a dog?

"Your blood, it's different" I furrowed my brows. Just drink it and get over with it.

"It's hot and bursting out" He smirked and drank my blood. I looked at Yui. Wow thanks Yui for the help!

"L-let go of her!" He ignored her and she tried pulling him off me and i smiled. She tried? she then fell. And i held in my laugh. She tried? She died?

I moaned at the feeling of his fangs. He chuckled and i knew what he was about to say.

"S-shut up Shu-" I cut myself off with my own moan. Mm that felt great.

"You're exquisite..My melody" Melody? New name? I like it. I grinned .

"Tell me" he groaned and pulled away from my awesome ( yes very awesome) neck.

"no sacrificial bride has ever survived till the moment of awakening before..." What?

"Sacrificial?"

"Tell me the truth. Whats the real reason we were brought here to this house and what about my father? Is he connected to your family!" Yui asked feeling desperate for answers.

"I should let him answer your questions. I know your in here" Shu said with a sigh. What? Who's here?

"You were always very perceptive Shu" A man with dark green hair and piercing red eyes stood there, with a stern look on his face. He feels so familiar.

"Excuse me but who are you?" Yui asked. She moved closer to me and i held her arm in comfort.

"This is Richter, our uncle" I widened my eyes in shock. Uncle!? Woah. Are they all this stern?

Yui gasped. I remembered her telling me she was a man with Cordelia. So thats him huh.

"Hello memori resu-chan" He smirked at me. Memory-less??? Is he high?

memori resu-chan = Memory-less

"I hope you'll forgive the poor manners of my nephews their really hopeless i juts can't teach them to be polite" He said, coming forward. I took moved a bit back in case he tries hurting us. You can't trust these people.

"So there, what is it you'd like for me to explain" Richter said looking at Yui.

"Damn he looks like he hasn't slept in years"

"Firts of all, i would like to know the reason me and my sister were born here, i want to know why we were the ones who were chosen, ans my father, how exactly is he involved with the sacrificial brides" Yui said,desperate for answers. Richter chuckled. I looked up at him.

"You think you were chosen, honestly how self-centered can you be?" Richter spoke, showing his fangs. Yui gasped.

"The reasons you came to this house were simple, you're here because you are of a suitable bridal age and because you were the easiest mortal for us to obtain and what a foolish mortal you are thinking that you are special, you were simply at the right place at the right time and nothing more" He spoke.

"And what about me? Why the hell am I here? I am no mortal" I said.

"Why you, memori resu, are here to make them all feel at ease and happy, you were specifically chosen by him" Richter chuckled.

"And who is this him? and why do would i make them happy?" I asked.

"I have to know"

"Him is...Someone you knew. Well know. Still taking those pills?" I widened my eyes.

"How do you know about them!" I yelled. Who the hell is this bitch?

"All will be known soon" He said. I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"What about my father?" Yui interrupted.

"This situation does not involve anyone as inferior as your father"

"Oh father, i am so relieved you really didn't know about this,thank goodness" Suddenly Yui fell on the floor and clutched her chest in pain. I ran to her.

"Yui!? What's wrong?" I askedand Richter sighed in relief, i looked up in anger.

"Did you do this? Answer me!" I shouted.

"I'll finally see you again,my darling, at last, how I've waited and waited for this moment to arrive, now come to me my beloved" What the heck?

The wind blew. Yui fell on the floor again and whimpered in pain. Richters dull red eyes stared at her.

"Now let us go, to her" Yui's once bright ruby eyes turned dull.

"What the hell did you do to her!" I shouted.

"Shut up memori resu. Just follow" I grumbled quietly.

We went into this room and there was some bloody dress.

"You needn't hesitate any longer, this dress... it belongs to you now" 'Yui' went to the dress and touched the white flower. Soon it was covered in blood. Yui chuckled. 

"So finally we meet again, Richter" This was definitely not Yui, i mean she was talking in a completely different voice. She smirked.

"My beloved Cordelia" She laughed like a maniac and i took a step back, hoping i wouldn't get noticed. She turned and looked at me.

"We finally meet after a long time" 

"Hello my little demon" She said to me and i felt discomfort. Blood moon...Why the hell is she calling me that.

To be continued....