Chapter 4 'Why are you in my bathtub'

Keywords meanings

Nee-san= Older sister in Japanese

If there's a -San,-Kun,-Chan,-Sama at the end of someone's name it is a way of respect(Honorfics)

Shizuka-chan = Quiet-chan

Y/n = Your name(insert your awesome name)

L/n= Your last name.(Surname)

Neko-chan= Kitty-chan.

Neko means cat.

Nani-kore = What the hell

Urusai = shut up

Baka= stupid,idiot,fool

Twit= Silly or foolish

Nande= Why and how

Y/n Pov

" *Sigh* I'm very tired.After I take a bath I'll go to bed"

I got my things out and went into the bathroom.There I saw Shu.

"Excuse me,Shu,Why are you in my bathtub?" I asked.Yes,I know,I'm very polite 😌✋

"Too noisy.."

"And with your clothes on?Isn't that uncomfortable?You know what,can you just please get out?" I said to Shu who just had his eyes closed.

"No" Was all Shu said.

"Tsk"

I went to the bathtub and looked at Shu.

"Out" I said,coldly.

"This is my house so I can do whatever I want" Shu said with his eyes closed.

"...He's right but.."

"I understand that,but you wouldn't want to see me nude,would you now,Mr Sakamaki?" I said to Shu,confident that he would leave

"I don't mind" Shu said chuckling.Instantly I frowned and was about to leave when Shu grabbed my arm and pulled me in the bathtub with him.

"What the hell?"

"I am now wet..." I mumbled.I tried to get out but Shu only held me tighter.I knew I couldn't get out as his grip was too strong,so I decided to enjoy the silence and leaned on his chest.

"You-    You're different from your sister" I heard Shu say.

"We're not real siblings" I said with my eyes closed.

"You smell so good..." Shu made me look up and leaned to my collarbone.He then bit into it harshly.

"Yep I will not moan this time.This man has some sort of lewd kink"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling faint.

"Shu...Stop.." I said then Shu stopped and looked at me.

"Why isn't your heart racing?Doesn't it hurt?" He said,shocked.

"Hm?Not really" I said then leaned to him again with my arms still wrapped around his neck.

"...." Shu fell silent then teleported away making me hit my head in the bathtub.

"OW"

I then took a bath.Omce I got out I quickly changed and once I opened the door Ayato was there.