Chapter 13 'Mukamis'

Previously~

????? pov

The gray eyed guy held the girl in his arms. He narrowed his eyes when he heard her saying another mans name.

"Why the hell is she saying someone else's name" The tall vampire with half tied hair said.

"At least we finally have her" the blond one said.

"I don't know why but she is ours"

They all stood there, staring at the unconscious girl.

Just who were they?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? pov

"What if they take her back? The Sakamakis?" I asked.

"Those damn Sakamakis won't take her back" My brown haired brother gritted his teeth.

I sat on the couch and looked at her sleeping figure. She was still as beautiful as always. I will not let those stupid pure bloods take her away from us. She is mine. My angel.

My eye shone red as i ran my fingers through her soft hair, smirking as i finally had my love with me.  I then frowned.

"Bipolar" My brother muttered.

"What was that!" I said.

"First you smile, then you smirk with an evil look, then you frown, what's wrong with you" I rolled my eyes, still frowning.

"When we saw her she didn't seem to remember us" 

"She will remember us" He clenched his fist with a hard look and i heard a metal hitting the ground.

"Do you think.....Eve likes pain..........?" My younger brother asked.

"It doesn't matter. Focus on the plan" my oldest brother said, shutting his book with a sigh.  We went do do our own things then, waiting for the two sleeping girls to wake up.

---------------------------------

Y/n pov

I felt my  eyes opening. I opened them, then closed it. I felt someones hand on mine. I opened my eyes and gripped the persons hand. It was Yui, she woke up and gasped. 

"Yui...?" Why was she here. We looked around. Where were we?

"Where am i?" Yui said to herself. I coughed.

"I mean where are we" I was confused, this isn't the Sakamakis place.

"So you're finally awake, you are a lazy bit of livestock" A voice said.

"What-uh Livestock?" Yui said with a soft voice. 

"Pfft livestock"

"Why did you bring us here, what- what is this place" I looked towards the guy. He was sitting there with a book, looking at it. It was him, the guy that kidnapped me.

"Tell me who you are!" Yui said desperately. A loud sound came. A tall guy with dark brown hair, hit the wall harshly. Subaru 2.0?

"Ah shut up, be a good little piggy and stop all your squealing" Damn he had a deep voice. He looked at Yui with a hard expression.

"Be cool man, she's gotta be confused, we did just steal her away from her boy toys, right little maso kitty" A guy with blonde hair said.

"Hey...I was wondering if.....maybe you were.....into pain.." I looked towards Yui too see a guy with scars on his face,  looking tired, holding Yui's hand while kneeling down. Yui let out a horrifying gasp and fell on the couch.