Chapter 5 'Mannequins?...Or not..?'

Y/n POV

I was in my room trying on this dress when Kanato bursted in my room.He blushed when he saw me

"Y-y/n follow me" he said.

"He said my name" I smiled slightly.

We went in a room that was filled with mannequins.

"As you can see these are wax figures"

"Does he have some sort of kink or-"

"When we come here even teddy seems to perk up a little" (I watched the episode but Im not sure if he actually said perk.His American accent was hard to understand.Soz I'm British Soo)

"Isn't that right teddy~" Kanato said,lovingly to his bear.

"...."

"Why do these look so....so real?"

"You don't look like your enjoying this too much"

"Its fascinating I guess"

"These women are nothing more than empty shells, mannequins that possess no soul at all,so I guess teddy is just like them" He said, looking at Teddy.

"No soul?" I questioned.

"I think you would look very beautiful if you were a silent corpse as well" He chuckled.

"Excuse me?"

"Say..Would you like to become one of these figures right then and now?"

"What?N-"

"I'd keep you displayed so carefully I promise,Just you"

"What the hell are you-"

"It would make teddy so happy to have a new friend,doesn't he deserve to be happy?"

"I think teddy has enough friends 😐"

"Don't you see Y/n? It would be a win win situation for both you and teddy,what do you say?"

"This mother f*cker-"

"Wait...Become one of them? Their...real human girls"

"Wha-  No I don't want to become one of your ridiculous dolls.Piss off!" I said then was walking away when Kanato grabbed by arm and pinned me against the wall.

"Are you that scared  that your trying to run away?" He chuckled.

"This bastard!"

"Don't worry Y/n.Ill treat you better than I treat all my dolls.Ill visit you everyday" He had a crazed expression on his face.

"I think the f*ck not b*tch!" I said and was about to elbow him when he bit into my neck.

"Dammit! This-"

"Unn" (Pretend that's a moan- 💀💀)

"You're enjoying this"

"You probably figured by now that these are not mannequins,but sacrificial brides"

"...Is this gonna happen to me?Hell no,take the pop tart instead"

"I'll make you as comfortable as possible" He then put his hands on my throat and strangled me very tightly that it actually hurt.

"B-bastard"

"Kanato! Reiji wants to see you" Ayato came and said.

"Thank goodness"

"Don't think I'll say thanks" I said,massaging my throat.

"Don't get the wrong idea" He said then leaned down and was about to bite me.

"Hm?"

"I'm not into it today.Im too tired"

"Okay..?"

I was walking back to my room when I saw Subaru standing by the window.

"He looks... Hot- What's got over me?"

"Subaru?"

"If you stay you'll definitely die so don't linger around if you value your life"

"Hah like a have a choice.You leaches won't let me"

"Go right now.This may be your only chance"

I was about to go when I stopped

"Thank you.You're a good person.I hope we meet again"

I went to my room and started packing my things.

*Knock knock*

"Shit.."

"Y/n-san- What are u doing!? They'll kill u if you leave!" It was Yui.
her squeaky voice made me cringe.

"I suggest you also leave"

"N-no I can't leave this place until I know the truth"

"That priest? Tsk...She's lucky that priest even loved her"

"Y/n-chan....Please look for me one day"

I then remembered some moments I had with Yui in the church.

"Y/n-san! I got this flower for you!"

"Thanks Yui!Haha let's go play more!"

"....I will" Yui then hugged me.There was a time when we got along.

Yui's Pov

Y/n-san- hugged me back! I felt my eyes getting Teary.I cried in her shoulder.

"I-ill miss you so much Nee-san!"

"....Take care of yourself.If they try biting you,kick them in the d*ck" Nee-san said.

"*Gasp* Nee-san don't say those vulgar words!"

"Yeah yeah.Well I better go now...Goodbye" she said then went out her room.

"Nee-san....I'll never forget you!"

Y/n's pov

I went outside but there was a large gate.Dammit.I was gonna climb it when I heard someone behind me.

"Are you trying to leave?" It was Shu.

"Fuck!"

I didn't say anything as I ran to the gate to climb.Shu teleported and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"You'll never escape" he whispered in my ear.

"Bastard!Let me go!"

"I was just getting used to you"

"What?" I widened my eyes.

He then bit my neck harshly.i moaned and after a while he licked the remaining blood.He teleported me to my room and pushed me on the bed.

"You have Yui! Let me go!Asshole!" He then had a serious look on his face.

"No" He then bit my neck for about 5 minutes and I passed out.

Why? They have one sacrificial bride already.Why are they so Keen on keeping me?

To be continued....

A/n: I'm so sorry for not posting.I had a lot of friendship issues in school and just ended one friendship.I hope you liked this chapter!If you want to request anything feel free to!