𝟎𝟎𝟏 ​🇫​​🇮​​🇷​​🇸​​🇹​ ​🇲​​🇪​​🇪​​🇹​

𝗔 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

𝗔 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗦𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺..𝗦𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹. 𝗔 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open as she was met with ruby eyes staring at her face.

"Nee-san wake up we have to go!" A soft voice yelled as she shook the girl softly. Y/n got up and shoved her off of her,

"What do you want flatbread" The girl who was known as Y/n muttered in annoyance, glaring at the timid girl.

"F-father said to come downstairs. He needs to tell us something" She spoke with her squeaky voice as she looked away from her sisters stare.

"What does the old man want this time" Y/n clicked her tongue as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. She looked at the window to see the light poking through. 

"Nee-san don't call father that!" Yui exclaimed with a frown as she crossed her arms at the girl who sighed in irritance

"Get out of my room flatbread" Y/n spoke as she got out of bed, fixing her hair. She ignored the offended look on her sisters face as she tied her hair up.

"But-"

"I'm going to change. Now get out before i make you" Y/n raised a brow at the blonde girl, daring her to speak. She shivered in fear and ran out of the room. Y/n rolled her eyes and changed her clothes. She looked in the mirror as she put her hair in front. Her blood red eyes stared back at her. She was always glared at by the nuns for her eye color. It being seen as a sign from the devil. 

"Took you long enough. Did you say a prayer?" Seiji glared at the girl who rolled her eyes at his impatience. He knew she wasn't religious, nor was she a catholic, yet he tried making her worship the lord even more.

"What do you want" She groaned in displeasure as she caught his disapproved gaze at her.

"I will be going on a trip and have to send you two to an old friends house" Seiji explained as Yui tilted her head in sadness.

"You could've said that before!" Y/n glared at the man as she saw her sister crying heavily.

"F-father I'll miss you" Yui ran to her father, hugging him tightly.

"Ew I'm gonna gag"

"Go pack your things girls. There will be a car outside waiting for you" Seiji instructed as Y/n muttered curses,