'True Identities' Chapter 10

Y/n POV

I woke up in my room, sweating. I then saw Karl in my room.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" 

"Hello Y/n, it's been a long time, i sincerely apologize for taking away your memories, your true parents are dead but your mother was a vampire and your father, a demon which makes you a demon and a vampire. You are that girl. I will give you your memories now" He smiled and i felt a bunch of memories rush into my head. It was painful. Suddenly my eyes opened.

"Finally my memories...I've got to stop Cordelia and save Yui. Thanks Karl" I smiled and he patted my head before leaving. I teleported to the living room.

"Ah Y/n you've finally joined us, i see you remember now"  Cordelia smirked.

"I really don't regret stabbing you, whoredelia" She frowned and i smirked this time.

"Stabbing her?" Laito questioned. Subaru fought with Richter but failed. I got up and charged at Richter. God i hate this man-whore so much. I did some damage to him before he pushed me off, i landed in Laito's arms. I smiled at him, i missed everyone so much. Shu said some words and i felt really proud.

"You are not worthy-   Wow Shu, slayy" I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"Is this really the best entertainment you can muster up? Jeez you people are as dull as ever. And you know what the worst thing is  you are keeping me from becoming the vibrant woman that i deserve to be" she said with a huff and i rolled my eyes.

"Richter, dispose of them immediately" I was ready to kill this woman again, but how do i do it without killing my dear sister Yui?

"let me see that? that is Subarus silver knife, its highly lethal, one stab to the heart with this thing and  its lights out for anyone of them" Richter said.

"Now dispose of them quickly and i will be sure to make you next head of the family"

"SO if i kill them for you, you swear to make me the head of the family" He questioned.

"Yes" she smirked.

"Thats strange. I was under the impression we'd already agreed upon that was it not one of the terms we discussed while you layed there.  You solemnly wore that if i save your life you would grant ultimate authority if this family to me" he said with venom.

"Richter you must know that i'll do anything you desire now hurry and dispose of these pesky boys, do it for me, won't you" She said with a fake tone holding his arm. Ew.

"You are a fool, you're useless to me like this nothing but damaged goods do you think that i want you in this condition, the only  thing i really need is the heart, onc ei awaken the girl i will make her mine, iw ill become the next head of the family and i will do it without your assistance" He said. 

"Hashtag betrayal. Hah take that Bitchdelia" i mocked. She glared and they blabbed about trust and boring stuff. He grabbed her and was about to bite her i was also gonna go to him until Ayatos voice stopped us.

"Hey, ive had it with both of you would you just shut the hell up already, take your paws off her she's mine, you must not touch her unless i say so" Richter picked up a knife and my eyes widened.

"DO not interfere!" he swung his sword and Ayato dodged. Ayato got a sword and i thought he looked really handsome right now.

"Your free ride is over, i will make you regret the moment you first entered the house."

"And what are you gonna do about it you little worm" Richter replied and they fought. He pushed Ayato on the wall and stabbed him , his blood leaked out and i teleported to him.