Chapter 20

Your PoV:

"Oh my effing gawd that feels so much better!" You said out in burr bliss as Recovery Girl practically made out with your arm to heal the fist sized hole in your arm.

"You're very welcome deary" she said in response as she gave you a smile, "you're lucky you didn't get a scar from that".

"oh believe me I know....anyways how's the peppermint boy? I hope I didn't hurt him to bad". You fiddled with your fingers as recovery girl gave you a serious and almost depressing kind of look.

"Not too good I'm afraid...", she gave a soft sniffle before saying "he's dead".

Your jaw practically fell to the floor, guilt instantly flowing through you.

"Naw I'm kidding bitch, HAH COULD YOU IMAGINE!!!" The old lady was practically bent head over heels with laughter before she started rolling around on the floor in amusement.

It was a solid 5 minutes before she regained her composure, and stood up again.

"NOT FUNNY GRANDMA!" You gave her a light punch in the boob.

"Hey! Don't you know it's not okay to hit old ladies like me!?!?"

You started walking outa the room mumbling to yourself in annoyance in search of Todoroki, wanting to see for yourself that he was alright.

" 🎶 Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woaaah~ 🎶 " you sang to yourself while dancing along to the song stuck in your head while on the way to class.

" 🎶 Do you know the way to San Jose~? 🎶 "

People stared at you, as you appeared to be the weirdest kid in school at the moment, but you didn't care. The song was one of your dads favorites, and it was one of yours as well. It reminded you of what life used to be like. The smiles your mom and bro had on as they danced along with you and your father.

"Fucking Creep." You beard Bakugou say as he stopped walking just to stare at you.

People barely even registered the sound of glass shattering as you punched him out of the second story window of the hallway, while stealing some of his power in the process to make up for the bit you lost during the festival.

Less than a few seconds later you made it to class just as the bell rang. And that's when you set eyes on Todoroki "Oh my darling little mint your ALIVE!" You practically cried out as you gave him a bear hug and peppered him with kisses.

Snickering from the rest of the class filled your ears, and a blush filled that neutral expression filled face of Todorokis.

——————————————————————————

And that's the end of this chapter folks, hope you enjoyed it. See ya Soon. 🥰