Chapter 13

Not everything that I write and am going to write will be canon, I may make changes to the actual storyline of the anime/manga. Also I have no idea how I should write this when It's not in first person, saying the word 'you' or 'he' when I'm writing about what you the reader are doing, just feels a bit awkward, as does writing it in first person. Idk leave your thoughts in the comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being on the bus for an hour after the incident at the USJ, the students finally got back to the school. The sun was beginning to set, and the sky became a beautiful orange color, the clouds having a pinkish hue that looked just like cotton candy.

Being the last to walk off the bus, you didn't feel the need to hurry up inside with the rest.

You looked up towards the sky and a smile slowly crept up on your face. The sun slightly glinting on your eyes, bringing out the color of your iris's more and making them sparkle a bit. It was the first time in years that you've been able to enjoy a moment such as this. The first time you weren't fixated on finding food, or finding a nice place to sleep.

"Always appreciate the little things in life that you typically wouldn't" That's what your older brother used to say.

"Because you never know when you may be able to again"

You held onto those words. Even during the long and tiresome days that you've been alone on the streets. It somehow made the days go by a bit easier, and more bearable. A tear came to your eye at the thought of your brother, and soon a steady stream started flowing. You missed him so much. What you wouldn't give to have him again, along with the rest of your family.

You turned away facing your back towards the rest of the group not wanting to let anyone see you cry, and wiped your tears. After taking some deep breaths to calm yourself down, you put on a new face. Not one of happiness, but not one of sorrow either,and you began to walk towards the doors, that led inside the building that you broke into a couple of nights ago.

After taking a few tired steps inside, a gust of freezing cold air hit you, causing you to flinch and shiver a bit.

When you reopened your eyes a tall man with spiky white hair who was wearing red clothing, along with a small but large mouse wearing a suit appeared, standing in your way. "If you don't mind" your attention was drawn to the mouse who spoke to you "follow me please". He turned and started walking in an opposite direction as the rest of everyone else. The tall man that accompanied him didn't move, instead he just looked at you.

Deciding that you didn't just want to stand there while being stared at you decided to move forward following the mouse to a room that was rather far away from the entrance, considering you had to walk down two hallways and two staircases, until you finally came across a third hallway with only three doors.

"Go inside there" the mouse pointed to the door on the left "clean yourself and change into the clothes set out for you, and when your done, go across the hall and go into the door over there" he pointed to a door on the opposite side, that was different than the rest. "But under no circumstances are you to go in to that room next to it" he pointed to a door that was painted black, "do you understand?" He turned around and looked up at me.

"Y-yes sir" I responded a bit nervously "good" he replied and the walked down the hallway to the room with the black door and walked inside with the other man that was following you.

Your POV:

After standing in the dead silent hallway for what seemed like ages I decided to walk inside the room I was told to. Inside was a nice and spacious bathroom with a shower, and a bench with a towel and clothes set next to them. The room was completely white, except for the metal of the shower head and crystal shower knob, that was labeled hot and cold on each half.

I took my clothes off and got under the shower head and turned on the water forgetting to turn the knob towards the hot side as much as I would've liked. The freezing droplets of cool water rained down upon me, delivering a shock to my system.

I almost instantaneously dove my arm to wards the knob and turned it more to the hot side. The water finally got to the perfect temperature, and soon steam filled the room, and for the first time in ages I got myself clean, like really clean. The water running down my body made me feel at peace for the first time in years. A smile came to my face as I soon stepped out of the shower, shampoo suds still lingering behind in my hair, not being completely rinsed out.

My feet hitting the cold tile, making me wince a little from the temperature. I walked over to the bench that held the towel and dried myself off as best I could, lastly drying my face. When I took the towel off, and put on the clean, crisp and warm clothes set out for me, I turned around ready to leave the room to go into the next.

But I was faced with someone with some one I thought had perished 11 years ago................

...My older brother