Chapter 1

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed in the safety of your new room dreaming of your future life in the city of Musutafu, only to have your slumber ruined when you woke up to an unusually loud crack of thunder. You got up from your bed and walked to the window where you looked outside your window only to see a flash of lightning followed by another loud crack of thunder again followed by the sound pouring rain. As you were about to walk back to your bed and get back to sleep you heard strange loud noises Bang! Bang! "Ahhh!!!!" You heard a blood curdling scream that sounded like it belonged to your mother followed by a loud and audible thud.  "GET AWAY FROM THEM" you heard your brother yell followed by a pain filled grunt.

With your heart pounding you finally gained the courage to make an attempt to go down the hall except the dark narrow hallway seemed to get longer with each step you took. You could hear just how heavy you were breathing and you questioned how your lungs didn't burst from your chest as you advanced further down the hall. When you finally got to the top of the stair case you could hear what sounded like fighting, followed by what sounded like glass shattering and things being knocked over.

Deciding that you needed to see what was going on to see if your family was ok you started to walk down the stairs very slowly as to not make a sound. With each step downwards you started to hear the commotion downstairs even clearer, you even saw a blueish glow on the wall. When you finally made it to the bottom of the stairs you looked down the hall to see your brother and a man in a suit fighting throwing brutal attacks towards him, only to be hit with a face full of blue flames caused by your brother.

You were very engaged in watching the fight through the hole in the wall that was once your front door to the house, that you almost forgot about your parents. 'I wonder where mommy and daddy are' you thought to yourself before calling out "Mo-mommy, daddy....where are you" as the time dragged on you were just praying for a response............

You got none, the weary silence followed by the violent ongoing noise of the storm outside were all that answered you. As you kept walking forward you noticed a blood stain on the wall to your right which was illuminated by the glow from the tv in the living room on the left. You looked at the trail of blood on the ground, your eyes began following what the trail lead to on their own.

When you saw at the source you let out a loud cry of anguish at the site of your parents dead on the ground, the thick blood welling out of them like red velvet. Their mangled bodies made you feel extremely nauseous and eventually it made you throw up on the ground. It was a site that would haunt you for the rest of your life. The tears began pouring down your face along with your uncontrollable crying, the hope that they still might be alive was wiped out in a single terrifying instant.

"Da-Dabi" you cried out "I need you! Please!" You then curled up into a ball, hugging your knees close to you as tightly as possible, hoping that this was a nightmare and nothing more than a dream, you closed your eyes and continued to sob, your throat swelling with pain from crying out sooo much for your brother. Hoping that he would come and say everything was alright like he always did after a nightmare but he never did he was...............

Dead

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Welp I was hoping that this chapter was gonna be longer but I edited this so much and took out so much shit that I thought made the chapter a bit boring and not interesting all though I still feel like that was the outcome. I'll try and do better next chapter.