Chapter 15

Your POV:

It's been two weeks since I agreed to become a hero. Two weeks since I started living in this lonely ass building by myself. Two weeks since I've had any human contact that wasn't on a tv or some fugly ass teacher nagging me about beginning 'training' to bulk up out of my current skeleton state.

Man, all this crap is getting to me. I don't even know why I'm learning any of the things they are trying to teach me, I already know how to defend myself and beat the ever living crap out of someone. After I got beat up by a couple of kids a few years back I fell in with a group of shady guys who seemed like they could take care of themselves, for some reason they seemed to take pity on me and taught me how to defend myself, and if necessary, kill.

I guess it's not all that bad here though. I do get fed at least once every week, which is more than what I had out on the street. Anyways Mr. Aizawa gave me some interesting news and said that I would probably be able too design my look as a hero, costume and all. Sadly he also said that it would have to wait till later once he is finished teaching all the other "normal" kids back at the main school building.

In the meantime I guess I'll get ready for his visit and take a shower and maybe go back to sitting on the couch and watching some tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~4 HOURS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV:

Sleeping peacefully on the couch, you were startled by Aizawa shaking you awake.  So startled in fact, that you gave off a loud high pitched shriek and punched him right in the nuts.

After a few minutes of him lying on the floor and saying things like "Dear god" and "why did it have to be me?" He got up and dusted himself off, readjusted his scarf and cleared his throat.

"Now before I was so rudely attacked. I came to tell you I have drawing paper for you to design your costume, all you have to do is draw what you want onto the pre-drawn figure on the paper, if you want some additional items write down what you want on the side. I'll be back to collect it tomorrow." He said through gritted teeth and walked out the room, but not before leaving the paper and some drawing supplies for you to draw with on the table in front of you and the couch you were laying on.

Unfortunately you weren't fast enough to tell him that you sucked at drawing and didn't really know how to write except for really simplex words. "Well this is just great..." you said to yourself alone in the dark room "I'm gonna end up looking like that hand guy" groaning in sorrow you pulled yourself up and looked at the paper, picking up a pencil in hand.

After sitting in the same spot for over an hour daydreaming and not adding a thing to the generic man on the piece of paper in front of you, you saw something cool come to you in your mind, and you quickly put pencil to paper, re creating exactly what you saw, making sure nothing was missing.

When you put the pencil down and looked at your masterpiece. It was simple, nothing over the top, nothing too flashy. It made you grin, however, the only thing that did stick out was the fact that you came up with a cool makeup design for your face, comprised of two colors that you thought went best, white as the primary, and black as the secondary. Although you weren't sure if you wanted to add another color in the future or change the black.

You colored the face in white, and drew black angel wings around your eyes detailing the feathers with some white, while also making your lips black. You made sure to add important notes on the side once you were done that popped into you head with an arrow pointing towards it, saying in three words that you thought made the best sense "sweat no ruin" along with the basic words of the colors you wanted brought to you.

On the hands you put black fingerless combat gloves, with iron knuckles to make sure that whenever you hit someone it was sure to hurt. And black combat boots that went up to about half your shin, that also happened to be iron tipped and heeled in the front and back so if you kicked someone as well, it would also cause more pain than it normally would. Feeling a little self conscious about your height of  you made sure to add an inch to the bottom of the boots to increase it, of course writing notes on the side about everything, even if they weren't completely understandable.

The last things that you drew on was your pants, which was just a pair of sweats that you would tuck into your boots, and a hoodie with a zipper running down the middle. You couldn't really care less about the color of the two however you decided that light maroon for the hoodie and white for the pants worked the best. Adding notes once again to the side, this time about the clothes being fireproof, or at least fire resistant, and having to keep you cool at all times, because you were sure that wherever, and whenever you were fighting, it would make you sweat and get exhausted, and more or less hot.

You looked at the clock after checking over your work one last time making sure there was no mistakes, you finally felt like today was the beginning of a new life for yourself, like your life actually had meaning, because if you weren't able to be happy yourself you could at leas5 make sure other people were, as well as being safe. You yawned and put the pencil down, tired of the work you had done today and got up and walked to your bedroom and collapsed down onto the bed, ready for whatever may lie in the coming days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people!!!
Sorry that I haven't been keeping to my schedule lately. I hope you enjoyed my whole hero design for you, I know it may not be for everyone, but I did want to try and make something unique. I hope you guys think this was a good chapter I will try and update more often, Also should I name my chapters? If ya think I should say so, and I'll start doing that and I'll go back and re read and re name my chapters to try and make a great chapter name for each and every one.