Chapter 5

After a night of relaxing food induced sleep, you woke up to a loud noise that sounded like a bell ringing. It was followed by a jiggling of the door handle to the room that you locked yourself in the night before. You got up quickly, fearful of what may happen to you when someone managed to open the door. "I'm sooo screwed" you said fearfully and took a quick look around the room looking for an escape only to find none. You could feel yourself screaming internally thinking of every horrible outcome that would be a result from being caught.

You then looked up at the ceiling, seeing an air vent which made you think up a plan of escape. You climbed up on top of the desk, and pushed the panel open that led to the ducts of the buildings ventilation system. You then grabbed the edges of the inside of the vent, barely managing to reach it. Even while standing on your toes it was a pretty difficult feat to accomplish. Luckily by the grace of all that was holy, you managed to pull yourself up.

This was only possible, however, with the help of a little adrenaline that was coursing through your body as a result of the fear brought on from the fear of horrifying aspect of being caught. Once inside the vent you sighed in relief and then put the panel back over the opening from where you entered just in time before the door opened. Looking down you saw a group of kids and one adult with long black hair and a whitish grey scarf around his neck enter the room.

Aizawa POV:

I was walking to my classroom when I noticed something odd. The children were standing outside the room. "Why aren't you kids in the room yet? The bell already rung" I said with minor annoyance while staring at them with my tired bloodshot eyes "We're waiting outside the room because the door is locked, and your the only one with the key" said Kirishima "What a pain" I said with distaste towards my students while trying to open the door that was locked for some reason. "This is weird, I don't remember locking the door" I yawned while digging in my pocket taking out my keys for the classroom "can't wait to get in my sleeping bag later".

I opened the door and turned on the lights. Seeing my sleeping bag that was open and strewn out on the floor got me a bit confused, "that's strange....I could have sworn I put that away yesterday". "Anyway class take your seats" they all walked in and sat down as I began my lesson after putting my sleeping bag away in my desk for later.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Magical time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

'Geez how long is this gonna take!' I thought to myself listening to the boring words being spoken below for over an hour since the people came into the room. I have got to get out of here or my ears may start to bleed from the extremely boring words coming from below.I turned around in the cramp and dark vent which was an accomplishing feat in itself and started crawling down the ducts looking to go to another room that I can leave the building from.

As I army crawled through the dust hatch for what seemed like forever, I looked back to where I started which couldn't have been more than 8 feet away. 'You have got to be kidding me, there is no way in hell that I have only gone that far' I felt out of breath as fatigue set in 'am I really that out of shape?' I started coughing as dust filled my lungs, "did you guys hear that?" 'Shit they know I'm here' "I didn't hear anything" a voice that sounded like it belonged to a girl said "No I'm sure I heard something, just be quiet". I didn't move an inch, only the faint sound of my breathing could be heard "I hear it to, it sounds like it's from above" another voice said. I started to crawl forward only using my hands when the section of the vent I was in started to creak "please don't do this to me!!!!!" I whisper yelled. The creaking stopped 'phew...' I started to move when the vent beneath me collapsed and I fell downwards into the room onto a desk as well as an unlucky someone.

A loud an audible "oof" could be heard when I landed on the person, along with a loud crashing noise from the desk that collapsed under the weight of me and the ceiling suddenly crashing onto it. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was covered in dust, I was coughing hysterically trying to clear the dust out from my lungs. I looked down to see a boy with white and red hair that I was on top of. He looked like he was in some pain but not as much as I initially thought. When he opened his eyes he looked at me with his brown and blue eyes. He was about to say something when I heard an oddly familiar voice angrily shout

"YOU, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE!!!!!!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for taking so long with this chapter. School started so I won't be able to update this story as much. I will try to post at least once a week. Maybe even twice, until then bye!!