Chapter 9

Your POV:

It had barely been almost an hour since I was brought onto the bus, and I already was practically dying of annoyance. The girls on the bus were singing to god awful music that was playing on the radio, while the guys were just playing on their phones. At this point I am honestly thinking of opening the emergency door in the back and throwing myself out to spare my ears from anymore torture.

Thankfully I wasn't the only one that was bothered by it, as Aizawa soon stood up and told everyone to "Shut their traps" in a way that was considered extremely mean and rude, even by my standards, but I couldn't complain since the singing stopped immediately after.

I kept tapping my foot on the ground, along with my hands tapping on my thighs out of the extreme desire to keep myself occupied. Especially while being trapped with no entertainment whatsoever,while being in a very uncomfortable position in between two people who probably despise me with a passion, not only for embarrassing them when they brought me on the bus, but also for doing what I did to them back when I first met them.

Well, eventually I lost my cool and me being me, I decided to be a bit of an ass and sprawl myself out onto the two boys who sat on either side of me. My head resting on Bakugou's lap, and my legs on Kirishima' as well. " What the hell do you think your doing asswipe!?!?" Bakugo yelled, while looking down at my face. "I don't believe we've formally met Bakugou, names (y/n)" I said while holding up my hand, only for him to reject it and slap it away "You don't deserve a handshake from me, especially after our little encounter" he said, hatred dripping off of his tongue with every word.

"Sorry about your shirt by the way.......and for everything else that conspired after" I said apologetically along with a hint of amusement to him,only to get a light grunt in response. "As for you Sweet cheeks" I sat up, legs still on the red heads lap "we haven't actually met either, until you carried me onto the bus" he blushed again from the name I called him. "Do you mind?" He said all flustered "I have a name you know. It's Eijirou Kirishima".

"Awww honey" I pinched and pulled his cheek lightly, giving a teasing smirk "I didn't mean to embarrass you, but I can't help it, especially with someone as hot as you" I chuckled a bit. He opened his mouth, exposing sharp teeth as he was about say something when the bus suddenly came to a stop. "We are here everyone" Aizawa said as he stood up "leave your phones in your seats and get off the bus. Go inside, someone will be waiting for you in front of the entrance".

Everyone on the bus, including me, got up out of their seats and started to walk off the bus. As I was behind everyone else, I was also the last one on the bus. As I was about to walk off, a smile on my face from being about to get outside and stretch in fresh air, an arm belonging to Aizawa blocked me from leaving "Everyone except you is allowed to get off the bus. You, however, are staying here until we are done, don't bother trying to leave, the door and windows are locked" he said as he stepped off and closed the door behind him, leaving me inside alone and with nothing to do.

I walked over to one of the seats and sat down. I decided to look out a window where I saw everyone, standing in lines side by side as they were presumably introduced to a weird robot space man looking thing. I sure hope I don't have to wait in here all day, it's hot as heck in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY HELL IT FEELS LIKE IM BEING COOKED ALIVE!!!! I was practically in a puddle of sweat after having been locked inside a hot ass bus with no ventilation, since all the windows were closed and locked. "Fuck it, I'm getting out of here one way or another!" I walked to the front of the bus where a fire extinguisher was and I carried it to the glass door of the bus. I brought it back and threw it, smashing the glass in a million pieces.

I stumbled down the bus stairs and walked through the door, lying down on the parking lot a few feet away from the shattered glass on the ground enjoying the cool air. "Wait a minute" I moaned out in sorrow "I could've just used the emergency exit" I whined out. A few minutes passed of me lying on the ground, when I finally decided to walk to the big dome shaped building in front of me. I was hoping that there would be air conditioning on the inside.

Unfortunately, the minute I opened the door and walked in, I heard a loud explosion, and saw some gigantic menacing looking black blob appear suddenly in front of me "What the hell did I just walk myself into" I asked myself, before walking forwards towards everyone who was on the bus from earlier standing close together. Some looking terrified as the black mass slowly started to go forwards towards them.

As I got closer to them I heard the black thing in-front of me say in a really dark sounding voice say "Did you really think you would be able to escape so easily?". The space man standing in front of everyone pointed his finger at the blob ready to do something, only to have the hot head, and Kirishima jump towards the mist, only to disappear at the last second, along with a few of the other students who were standing back get swallowed in the black mist as well.

I decided, against my better judgement to try and help, but I was too late as the blob disappeared. I walked around the remaining group and walked down the stairs without the people on top of them noticing me walk by. As I looked downwards to the bottom of the stairs I saw a huge group of angry men, some armed standing straight across from an angry looking Aizawa, who had his hair standing up behind him, along with his fists being clenched in a fighting stance.

He then charged at them, taking a considerable amount of them down. "And I thought my day couldn't have been any more interesting" I said as I walked down the remaining steps cracking my knuckles, along with my neck, getting ready to kick ass along with Aizawa.

_____________________________________________

To be continued next chapter. Hope you all enjoyed the chapters I put out today.