Chapter 18

Grunts filled my ears as air was forcibly pushed out the lungs of the boy in front of me. His face was getting red with anger, as he continuously failed to land every punch.

"Oh come on explodey boy, is that all you got?" I teased, which seemed to make him more livid than he already was.

All the training that I went through seemed to pay off in the end. Im one of the most agile people in class, despite the weight of these boots I'm wearing.

"Shut Up ASSHOLE!!!" He yelled as he drew back his arm putting all of his force behind his fist. I quickly moved to the side and caught his arm with an arm lock. I twisted and pulled my arm upwards, hearing a loud, almost sickening crack accompanied with a yelp if pain, before I flipped him onto the floor.

"VERY WELL YOUNG (y/n)! I'm impressed" The class along with All Might who were on the side spectating stared at me with awe. They we most likely surprised that someone like me could beat the mighty Bakugou one on one, at close range, without using quirks. After all, he was more fit. And to be honest, he sorta scared me while we were the heat of battle. I didn't even think I would come close to winning.

"All Right class, tomorrow is the festival. I feel confident in all of your abilities, and I have no doubt that some of you will rise to the top. Good luck, Class dismissed"

I stayed with Katsuki while everyone else left.

"Hey uhh Katsu, I'm sorry for hurting you...are you okay?" Concern was laced in my voice, as I guiltily rubbed the back of my head.

"I'm fine, I don't want your pity" he grumbled. "And don't call me that, we aren't friends" This only made me feel worse. Hurting people wasn't really one of my strong points. Even though I could, I still hated doing it, even if at times, the situation demanded it. But the feeling of guilt didn't go away as easy as I wanted.

"You sure cause- 'I SAID IM FINE!" He said abruptly, before he brushed past you, knocking you back a bit. You stared at him as he walked off towards the building.

The sound of nearby barking took me out of my daze at him. "I'm coming Red" I trotted over to her, untying the leash from the tree.

The morning after she stumbled upon my doorstep, I cleaned her up and decided to take care of her. The teachers didn't mind as long as I cleaned up after her. I named her after the reddish tint her fur had when in the sun. "Let's go get some sleep girl..." I sighed, "were gonna need it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait, and crappy chapter release schedule, and broken promises about when I'll update. It's hard coming up with "good" ideas on how to develop character relations, and actual plot.