21. WORRIES

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

[THUMP!]

A hard punch landed on Yibo's face. "Cheng ..." Huan holds Cheng trying to calm down his angry boyfriend. "I'm Sorry..." Yibo spoke. "Sorry?, the damage you caused does not return for your sorry Yibo!" Cheng shouts at him.

Wei Ying is unconscious in the hospital for three days now. His brother Cheng and Yan Li are worried about his condition. Huan explains to them what happened, and Cheng fused at his anger. Knowing what Yibo did disappointed Cheng the most.

Yibo felt guilty and worried at the same time, he want to take responsibility for his action

Yibo felt guilty and worried at the same time, he want to take responsibility for his action. He already knows the consequence and he is ready for it. But for now, he wants to wake up Zhan-Ge to apologize to him first.

"Cheng, lower your voice Zhan-Zhan will awake at your loud voice." Huan, said while patting his boyfriend's back. "I don't care, this is convenient for us too if Zhan is awake. I will let Zhan know what he did." Cheng barks at Huan pointing Yibo.

The argument starts when Huan wants to hide what happened to Zhan while Cheng wants the opposite. Huan wants to heal Zhan first, his physical and emotional stress might cause another panic attack if he learns what happens that is what Huan wants to avoid. He needs to rest both physically & emotionally.

These past few weeks his panic attacks trigger a lot, and his stress level is high mainly when he awoke from Wei Ying controlling his body. Chengs know what Huan means, and he understands too. But Zhan has the right to find out what happened.

"Let's talk at my office," Huan said while comforting Chengs. "Yibo, follow us." He adds. Yibo glance at Zhan who is peacefully sleeping. His complexion is brighter than yesterday. He approached Zhan and plant a kiss on his forehead. "Please wake up soon." He whispers. After that, he follows Huan and Cheng.

But they don't know that Zhan is awake the whole time and listening to them. When he heard the door locked, he opened his eyes and glanced at the door. He touches his forehead, where Yibo plants a kiss. He blushed. He didn't hate this kind of treatment from Yibo. But...

Slowly the memory of Wei Ying invades his vision.  That day, that night, and all Wei Ying does while he is in his body. He began to cry. He felt humiliated and betrayed by what Yibo does. His aching body trembled and panic began to arise.

Luckily Yan Li entered the room. Seeing Zhan awake crying at the edge of the hospital bed, she rushed to Zhan's side. She know what was happening, she already saw Zhan many time times like this before. And she knows what to do.  "I'm here, Zhan, It's ok. I'm here."  She hugs Zhan's, patting his back gently assuring him he is secured and safe with his arms.

"Shi-Jie

"Shi-Jie... I'm sorry..." Zhan's said in a hoarse voice still crying. "For what are you apologizing for Zhan? This is not your fault." Yan Li answered him realizing that Zhan already knows. He felt ashamed and disappointed in what had happened. He remembers Uncle Jang's sacrifice for him to be able to study and provide what he needs. Her Shi Jie and Chengs favor him but what he return is this. Worry and trouble to them. Field with silence and snipping to be heard in the entire room. She felt Zhan helpless and agonizing.

Meanwhile, Cheng, Huan, and Yibo walking were toward Huan's office when someone blocked their way. Qi Re and his few bodyguards glared at Yibo furiously "Uncle, you here. Let's take some tea in my office." Huan approached smiling trying to lift the tension between them, knowing his Uncle's mood this was a disaster. Yibo is nervous looking back at his uncle. His hands were shaking and sweating.

Huan tries to hide what happened to Qi Ren, but he failed. Qi Ren standing in front of them making all of them nervous and worried for Yibo. Even though Cheng and Yibo had a heated argument earlier, Cheng worried because he know Qi Ren's temperament.

Ignoring Huan, Qi Re signs his bodyguard, they grab Yibo's arm side by side. "Wait, Uncle, Uncle let Yibo explain..." Huan interferes in disparate trying to convince Qi Ren. "For what? That he raped a Man!!!" Qi Ren shouted echoing his voice in the hallway and all of them froze.

He is right about the fact that Yibo raped Zhan. Even Wei Ying is willing to give his body to him but he is not himself, He is not Zhan. He had a mental issue. Qi Ren knows he is one of Huan's patients. He already investigated Zhan's past and background. He doesn't like him from the start.

Qi Ren was ashamed of what Yibo does. This is giving him a headache he already ignored Huan nonsense about his Boyfriend thing. But in Yibo's case, he won't allow it over his dead body. It is a bashful and big taboo in their family which Qi Ren needs to teach him a lesson that he won't forget for the rest of his life.

Qi Ren began to walk out of the building dragging Yibo with his bodyguard. Huan felt worried about what his Uncle might do to his brother but he cannot do anything, for now. He only watches Yibo dragging out, Where his brother looked back at him anxious for his Zhan-ge.

A/N

What do you think about this Chapter?

What will happen to our Zhan and Yibo?

What will Qi Ren do to Yibo?

Feel free to comment your reaction here.

Stay tuned guys, I will start my draft for the next chapter as soon as I can.

Thank you so much guys for your precious time reading this FanFic of mine.

Hope you enjoy this one.

See Ya~

♥-HANNAH-♥