15. MOODY WEI YING

[WANG YIBO'S P.O.V]

It shocked me to the core that all the information Wei Ying said is like a fictional story to anyone

It shocked me to the core that all the information Wei Ying said is like a fictional story to anyone. How he trapped in Zhan-ge's body that his descendant and we are being reincarnated at a hundred thousand years back then. But I do believe him, not because I don't want him to feel sad.  This feeling of trust and petty is here for him. He wants to go back and I want to help him. But I am selfish to wish he won't go? This Wei Ying is more tempting and attractive that I want more. After five hours looking for any information about how he will have back to the time where he is from, we decide to take a break and walk out.

I can feel his sadness and troubled about what happened today. Even he doesn't remember what exactly happened at my brother's office. Back then looking at brother reaction he must know something, Wei Ying doesn't avoked like that if there's something that triggers him. I must find what it is. I want to know everything that involved with Zhan-ge and Wei Ying.

We are walking again, I can see his pouting lips and irritated face. Is he sad or mad because of what I said earlier?  If he doesn't stop looking at me like that, I might attack him for sure. I don't want to scare him. He stops his trance and looks at me. He is mad, what should I do? I pulled him and hug. He doesn't move. We stayed like that for a minute, then he sighs. I decided to kiss his forehead. "I'm sorry earlier, I am not mad. You can look at me again anytime you want." He didn't answer. Is he still mad?

"No forehead kiss!" he angrily said, we broke our hug to look at each other. "Don't you like it, kissing you?" I'm worried asking him, "No, I mean kiss is entended by lips, not in the forehead." he whined. I sigh in relief, Oh. "Then, would I?" I'm asking for his permission, even we do it several times already. I don't want to anger him more than he does. He stared at me and stomp walking again. "Hmp! I won't let you do that." Is he shy? or mad? I can't read him anymore. I just follow him behind again.

"Why are you following me?!" He stops walking again and looks confused. "It's forbidden to go around here without permission to my uncle, so let's go back." Yes, because uncle is strict as always and I don't want to argue at him again. "I don't want to!" He starts walking again, I sigh.  still following him behind. He is moody when he is angry, I need to note that for my future reference. He stops at spring falls, He is looking in dazed how beautiful it is and I am standing here observing him. You were much prettier than that falls.

Suddenly he missteps causing of falling down at the water. I jump fast to save him, I manage to hold his waist to drag him up but he drags me instead and our body is an inch apart. When our eyes meet I froze. He looks gorgeous underwater that I can't take off my eyes at his. He encircles his arm to my neck and locks our lips together. At first, it's just a peck but I deepened the kiss more and more until our lungs luck oxygen that we need to go up out of the water to breathe.

 At first, it's just a peck but I deepened the kiss more and more until our lungs luck oxygen that we need to go up out of the water to breathe

We are panting heavily needed air to breathe at the center of spring falls. We are staring at each other's eyes still holding each other warm body. His panting voice and wet cloths made him sexier. "Lan Zhan ..." His eyes looking with lust and the same with me. I want him, I want more than this. My body is heating up with the thought of his body naked underneath in me "... I want to ... achooo." I woke up on my wet daydreaming when I heard his sneezing. No, what are you imagining damn brain? "Let's go back." If we stay long here he getting sick and I can't hold my self to devour you anymore. He pouted and gave me a disappointed look. I lift him up out of the water and carry him with bridal style to Jingshi, to my room he tantrums like someone snatch his candy in our way. I laugh at his childish side.

I give him some clothes of mine to change them. It is big but it fits him well. He looks seductive even more. His slim body and wet hair. Stop it right now. He is sitting near a window looking outside. I approach him with a towel in my hands and begin to dry up his hair. "Don't give me that disappointed look face, We are not going to do that yet. I am not yet courting you." I tried to explain it to him. "Courting? Do we need to do that?" he asks. "Hmn, and become an officially your boyfriend." he blushes when I  said that. "...boyfriend." he unconsciously repeats. I sit beside him. "Do you want me became your boyfriend?" he nodded multiple times at my question. I chuckle and hug him again. "In this situation, you need to think twice before answering me. Wei Ying." I just want him to realized that I'm not only into his body. I want to win his heart and fully become mine.

"I'm not mad at you earlier so you don't need to apologies." He begins again. We are looking at each other and leaned to press our foreheads. I sigh in relief that he is not angry anymore. "If you want that courting does, then we do."If he knows how I am holding my self not to jump him right now. I am more and more falling to him. "And thank you for helping me and sorry..." He smiles shyly at me. "It's okay, there's no thank you and sorry between us." I kissed his lips again. After this tiring day, we decide to sleep with each other arms. I think I'm gonna use sleeping with him. But what if Zhan-ge woke up again and don't like this? How do I explain it to him? We need to talk before he freaking out. For now, let's enjoy this moment.

Because of the long time that I didn't sleep in my own comfortable room, I overslept. I wake up in my deep slumber when I heard a commotion outside. What happened? I stretch my arms to find warm beside me but it's empty. Huh? Where's Wei Ying? I sit up fast panic takes me. Where he is? Then I heard a knock at the door. "Wanji are you awake? We are in trouble ... Zhan-Zhan I mean Wei Ying is ..." Hearing his name I rush fast at the door. "Brother! What happened?"