13. WORRIES

*RE-EDIT*

[ZHOU CHENG P.O.V]

"Are you a matchmaker now?" After I'm done to his wounded back, his neck needs to be check

"Are you a matchmaker now?" After I'm done to his wounded back, his neck needs to be check. But this idiot looking at pervertedly. He licks his lips lustfully. "If I was, will you let Wanji into your brother?" And squeezing my butt. "Tsk! Will you behave yourself first? I'm not done treating your wounds." He grabs my waist to lay in his bed and he is on top of me. What is this idiot thinking? "You're not answering my question." He looking my eyes, Is he thinking I'm there way towards my brother?

Yes, I am protective of him but in this matter. "It's not for me to decide, not to your brother..." I'm not done talking when his soft lips are in mine. Oh, Who I missed his kiss, we are both busy in the past few weeks. I accidentally moan, shit! I cursed my self. "That's good then, You are not in our way." He starts licking me downward to my neck. This is not good, "Wait ... Xichen ...hmn... what are you doing..." If he doesn't stop now, I can't control my self anymore. "I want you right now... Wanyin." He starts undressing me, "...are you, idiot? right here? your uncle is here." I tried to stop him, but my strength suddenly fades away.

"I don't care, we are in the relationship with 3 years now and you did not let me have you once. It's made me jealous of my brother, they kissing passionately in front of others. While me ..." Tsk, Stop, being this cute. I encircle my arms to his neck and pulled him to kiss. I entered my tongue to him passionately. Yes, we are not proper sex in years of our relationship. But I gave my blow job service to release his frustration. After we both break form our long and heated kiss "Are you this impatience?" if you will know, I am also impatient here. I can feel his bulge poking me down and he unconsciously grinding mine to make friction. He is this hard by just a kiss.

"Naughty and perverted idiot, I don't want you to have sex with you in this condition, You are badly injured and need to rest. Looking at you now, You won't make it for two rounds and surely pass out in the middle. How can we enjoy our first time? And don't be jealous of them, I will let you have me when everything is ready." Sex is doesn't leveling our relationship. We still love each other even without it. And because of that, I admire his patience and respect towards me for not forcing me to do it.

Suddenly he laughs, what is funny? I am serious here. "Promise?" I just nodded and smiled at him. "Promise." He kissed me again and lay on top of me. He likes sniffing me like a dog. Minutes later he dozed off. I caressed his air while I thinking of my brother and Yibo.

After triggering Zhan's phobia last day by injuring his self will lead in fever, I'm expecting that. But then it's surprised me that Yibo doesn't leave Zhan's side even after their heated argument. He even goes back to the cafeteria three times for Zhan's food. I feel sorry for him because Zhan will only eat when there is Jie lotus pork ribs soup when he sick. I watch him afar, he looks tired and sleepless. His care, patience, and love are genuine. I can see that. Then, if he is this serious to my brother, I will let him ... for now.

That day, I intentionally called Zhan's phone to inform Yibo for his check-up. I'm glad he even accompanies Zhan to his therapy. But then seeing how he takes advantage of my brother's innocence to the point of hurting him won't pass at me. When we alone at Kuan's office it's my chance for me to talk to him. I ask him if he like my brother but he doesn't agreeing nor deny my question at him he just low bow his head there. I just give him a little punishment by remembering the promise of Jie. I know it's hurt him but that's for hurting him.

I don't know when I fall asleep, I startled when a ring of Kuan's phone awakes me

I don't know when I fall asleep, I startled when a ring of Kuan's phone awakes me. Buy sudden movements of me he also awake. He reaches his pocket and answered it. "Speak..." His sleepy voice makes him cute eve more. It's already morning. He still laid the top of me. My body hurts because of the same sleeping position the whole night and this full-grown man topping me. "Hmn ... bring him here." and he ended the call. Bring? Who? He looked at me. "Good Morning Wanyin." He smiled and kissed me. "...morning" I reply at him. But then he starts undressing me again. "Let's finished what we doing last night." This pervert idiot. "What are you a horny dog? It's early in the morning!" I imminently grab my clothes he holding. "Hmn, Then will you let me later at night?" Tsk! How did I fall in love with this pervert crazy bastard?

"I won't! ... I won't! Until my brother is still a virgin!" What did I say that? I am an idiot. He grins evilly, "Hmn... Then I will do anything of my power to take Yibo of Zhan's virginity fast." he starts to walk out of the bed. "No! Not that! Ahgr!" I can't stand. My back is hurt. He choosing his cloth in the closet. "Ther is no backing out, It's a deal already." Zhan, I'm sorry. Your brother was crazy for he easily tricks this pervert. "Xichen!" He came back to bed and carry me by those strong arms in the princess's style. "Please, ... Don't hurt him." I looked at him with pleading eyes. He only smirks. "I won't." He kisses my forehead. "But I can't promise by Yibo's doing." I sigh in defeat, I lost to this brothers. I only pray that he will be gentle with my brother. He walked to the bathroom, then he places me at the bathtub. "Let's bath together, We will have a special guest today." Guest? who will this be?