10. BROTHERS TEASING

[XIAO ZHAN P.O.V]

After a whole night's sleep, I feel much better now

After a whole night's sleep, I feel much better now. My wound is not that hurt anymore. And because of the lotus pork ribs soup of Lu-Jie that's my fever is gone or should I say because of the care and help by him. He didn't leave me the whole night and sleep beside me even though we argue a lot in these past few days but still, he is there to help and I'm thankful for that. Slowly I begin to trust him and more carefree at his side. He is not a bad guy after all.

I'm still embarrassed because of this morning incident, due to my habit when I sleep that I thought the one I'm hugging is my pillow but it's him. Ahhhgg... But he feels soft and warm that I want to hug him in my whole life. 

He woke me up early in the morning to go to my check-up. It's been a long time since I have finished my therapy but then my phobia triggers again and to injuring my self, should I need to undergo some therapy again? before the situation worsened.

I'm still shocked because he is willing to go with me. This is the first time that someone would care enough to accompany me beside my Lu-Jie and Cheng-ge and I'm glad he does because Hospital is the scariest place for me.

We are heading out right now at the parking lot in our school. Why should we be going here instead of the bus station? And then he stops at one of the most expensive and gorgeous cars that have parked there. He unlocks the door and hops at the driving seat. I'm still in dazed how beautiful this car when Yibo wakes me. "Zhan-ge, are you going in or not?" wait this car is ... "Did you... steal this car?" He looked shocked and frowned. "No!" his stern voice answered fast. "But, this ..." he cuts me off "If you are not going in, I'm leaving then." This brat. I'm just asking him, why is he angry now? I slide my self at his side "You can drive now." before he changes his mind to accompany me.

" before he changes his mind to accompany me

We field in silence in our way. He does not even talk to me either. Should I say something? But what if he gets more irritated? I sight ... "I'm sorry ..." we both said at the same time. I look at him and we begin to laugh, Did we feel the same? " I don't know you are funny like this Bo-di." I said while calming down my laughter.