4. BLOOD

[XIAO ZHAN P.O.V]

Last night's event keeps playing in my mind. I'm worried and curious about what makes him afraid of the dark. No, no, not worried it's just ... Really I don't know what is wrong with me. But when he thanks me my heart beats so fast. Ahgrrr... Why he is cute.

"Zhan

"Zhan..., Zhan" I snap my thoughts when Yu Bin waves his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"Why are you spacing out?" He asked.

As if I will tell you. "No, it's nothing" I lied. He curiously looking at me and sigh.

"Just looking at your face, things are not going well, right?"

"Yeah and If this continued I don't know what will happen to me," I speak aloud with my thoughts.

"Huh? But I thought you are already friends with him, because when I see both of you this morning ..." Huh? What is he talking about?

"You see what?" I asked.

"Ahm ... You and he are ... Oh, It's nothing, don't think it seriously." I can see his panic face, Is he hiding something to me.

"Well ... ahmn ... honestly, Zhan, Judging at him I think he is not a bad guy. Just give him some time to know better and besides he is not ..." Ahrg ... talking of my past make my bad mood.

"Stop talking!" I glared at him.

"Zhan ..." he tried again.

"Stop that big mouth of yours! One word, I'll kick you!" This idiot is he seriously my friend? Why is he siding at him? and Why is he want to remember my past now?

"Okay, Okay I'll stop talking. Just don't kick me." He backing off and said.

"I will not waste my time to now him! so he will move out no matter what this time!" I cursed under my breath while planning my next move.

I return to my dorm to make my own little revenge this time he will move out for sure. This is the second time I ruined his things. All his stuff and clothes are scattered everywhere. This is for throwing my clothes at the trash tank and I ripped all the paper in his disk for disturbing my sleep. I stupidly grinned while looking at the trouble that I caused.

I'm planning to leave immediately but I stop midway, I feel guilty when I remember his crying face last night because of the darkroom. I know I'm getting unfair doing this to him. I looked back again. Why ... I'm asking my self ... why I hesitate this time?

I start to pick up again his clothes and pile on the floor. I will back it to his closet later. Trying to fix all the papers that I ripped and put back to his table.