17. TARGET

[HUA KUAN P.O.V]

Fuck! I cursed my frustration from that bastard

Fuck! I cursed my frustration from that bastard. He doesn't want to talk even if I threaten him. Should I kill him instead? No! he still has used it. I finally captured that bastard who is tailing me a few days ago who managed to sneak in at my office. He's not after me actually, his goal is to hurt Zhan-Zhan. He even managed to avoid all the CCTVs but he's not lucky enough to avoid my personal camera in my office. I won't stop torturing him until he speaks on his own. Who the hell is behind him? Who is this shit who wants to hurt Zhan-Zhan?

After biding goodbye to my Uncle who's on his way to back to his company, I headed back to the conference hall where Wanyin and Wanji are waiting. As I stepped inside the hall, I heard the serious voice of Wanyin.

"Yibo, I want you to tell me the truth. Did you already have sex with Zhan?"  Oh, don't tell me he seriously took my joke earlier?  "Well, we already made a few making out like kissing cuddling but... but haven't gone 'that' far and Wei Ying initiated it first."  Wanji truthfully answered while blushing like a tomato. My, my, my, so that means they're already at that level? "Are you that horny pervert? Why didn't you stop him? What will happen if Zhan wakes up suddenly in the middle of ... that!" Wanyin outbursts. I'm doing my best to suppress my laughter here due to this two man bickering. "Yes I am!, It's hard to resist Wei Ying's temptation and I know that's wrong. But I can't stop my self." Wanji admits that he really is a horny pervert. Finally giving in, I laughed out loud uncontrollably.

"It's not funny Xichen!" Seriously, Wanyin acts like a mother hen who's too overprotective to his chicks. "I'm sorry, can't help it. My bad, listening to your important discussion like that." I took my seat, still holding my laughter. A minute passed by, I finally faced Wanji. "Wanji, I think you should discuss this first to Zhan before stepping to the next level. It is rude to take someone's purity while he is unknown to your feelings. If your feeling is mutual, then that's good but if he rejects you, make him yours no matter what. I'll help you." Giving him an assurance smile, he felt relieved but Wanyin interrupts us again. "Xichen! That's not the right advice-giving to him. idiot!" He shouts and glared at me. "Hmn? What part of my advice is not right then?" I asked him teasingly. He knew he can't rebut to that so he only sighs in defeat.

"Let's drop this conversation. Why did you took so long by the way?" Wanyin asks still glaring at me. "Oh, that bastard doesn't want to talk. I'm sorry that I can't get more information from him." I admitted truthfully. "Brother, who is this guy we're talking about? Please explain to me what is happening." Wanji asked me out of concern. "Okay, I will. But first, I want you to see this picture."

 I handed them the picture that I was holding

I handed them the picture that I was holding. Wanyin's expression became more worried. "That bastard managed to change my therapy files in this edited picture by Ms. Lu. That guy was tailing me a few days ago too. His plan is perfect, he knows Zhan-Zhan's condition without fail as well as his family background. When Zhan-Zhan saw this image, he lost his consciousness. Wei Ying became agitated and activated his protection mode. He attacked me thinking that I would hurt him. His current mental status is in chaos and shock, he might not wake up for a day or two. For now, let's not force him to wake up. A negative result might arise. He will wake up on his own. Don't worry, I will let that bastard talk no matter what." I explain to them.

"Brother, do you have any suspicion of who might be capable of doing this?" Ah, thinking that there is but that's not possible. He is behind the bars for three years now. I need to run a deep investigation into this matter. "There's no one, but I will continue the investigation and I will tell you the results as soon as I can." Thinking that I need more time and information about this matter. "Wanji, Wei Ying is in your care now. You need to take good care of Zhan until he wakes up. You two will go back to the University this afternoon. Call me if you need anything." I stood up to give him a pat on his shoulder. "Yes, brother." He nods at me.

After being dismissed, Wanyin and I went back to my room. "I'm going back with them too, Xichen" Wanyin interfered in the midst of silence "Eh, stay here longer with me please" I whined while embracing him from behind. "Idiot! I have work and you also have one." We fell into deep silence for the second time, staying like that for a few minutes. "Xichen, do you think he is behind this?" Wanyin broke the silence as I rest my chin to his shoulder, I answered. "I will inspect him about it." Finally facing me, Wanyin looked deeply at me. "If he does, what will happen to Zhan? Do we need to hide him before the situation gets worse? Before he gets hurt ..." I understand all his worries but Zhan is in his third year now, just for another year and he will graduate. I don't want to ruin his studies because of this and he won't also like this idea. "Sssh... Wanyin. He loves his studies and Uncle Fangmin wants him to graduate. Let's just keep an the eye on him.  I will also send a few guards to look after him." After reassuring him, he finally calms down even for a bit. "But, what if ..." I hugged him once again and patted his back. "Don't worry, We will protect him together with Wanji." He stayed unfazed after all the tries relieving his doubts.

"My schedule will become busier for the following days. So how about we continue what we're doing last night before Wanji does." Wanyin nudged me a little and glared at me. "Xichen!" I laughed at the reaction he made, ah that blushing face. "Both of you are horny perverts" he mockingly pronounced. "Well, frankly speaking we are not the same, due to the fact that I have consent from you, right?" I declared as I pecked his lips as I expect for his answer. "You can't trick me Mr. Wang!" Pouting as he finally gave his answer but he pulled me back and kissed me deeply after saying. "I'm going now, You can visit my apartment anytime."

--------

A/N

Special thanks to @patch_of_flower my lovely Editor.

Thank you so much my dear readers for patiently waiting for me.

Happy 23rd Birthday Wang Yibo. (08-05)

Keep safe everyone.

Next update will be next week.