16. BLACK BUNNY

[WEI YING'S P.O.V]

It's been a while waking up in this peaceful place and half of your life beside you

It's been a while waking up in this peaceful place and half of your life beside you. Ahrg, They look the same I can't help my self seeing my Lan Zhan to him. His long arms perfectly wrap my body, this sleeping posture of his like my Lan Zhan. His a soft snore and that tempting parted lips. I peck his lips carefully not to wake him up but to my surprise, he didn't wake up after the third time. He must be tired or something, then let him be. After a minute of struggling to be free, finally, I did it. I need to continue my investigation today but after that, I need to feel up this growling stomach of mine first.

Stretching both my arms in front of Jingshi with a peck of sunlight in my face are nostalgic and wonderful feeling. Yesterday Lan Zhan wants to court me first before we became a Boyfriend thing. Actually we don't need the courting and boyfriend thing because the most important is we both love each other and that's enough. I'm happily walking in the corridor to where the kitchen is but A-cheng appears nowhere. We lock our gaze to each other for I don't know how long. I have a bad feeling about this. Slowly backing out my step and turning away when he stopped me.

"Hey! Stop this instant!" I look back at him, He looks scary. "...what?!" he smirks and walks in front of me. "Stay here and don't move a single step, I'll get your medicine. I will be right back." There he goes again, that medicine tastes awful. "I don't want that!" I push him and run but he follows me behind. "Don't run, Idiot!" I ran fast even more before he gets catches me but I got bumped someone accidentally. We both fell with a loud thud when I look at who I bumped with. Shit! I'm doomed right now.

Zew-Jun rush came to us and help this old man to stand up. "Uncle, are you alright?" I'm also standing slowly and rubbing my butt, hurts. I lowered my head waiting for his scold and there he is. "What the hell you running for!" He roared. I immediately apologized. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Old Lan." I keep bowing repeatedly when I hear a bark. Oh! Holy fucking shit! I strengthen my body and gaze the demon beside the old man, He barks again! I began trembling, this demon surely devours me. "...whaaaa." I ran fast again with all might. This is not happening, why there is a dog here? I don't care who will I got hit again because that demon is following me everywhere I ran.

I notice the big cherry tree not far, running fast and claimed the three. With a sign finally, I'm safe, I can breathe now. "Get down here, Wei Ying!" A-cheng shouts while holding some injection again, hell I won't. That demon is still there why should I go down. These two are trying to hurt me. I sat here with no intention to go down until they are there. After a while, It went silent. I don't hear that demon bark and A-cheng is gone too.

"Wei Ying, what are you doing out there?" Oh, it's Lan Zhan, he is here to save me

"Wei Ying, what are you doing out there?" Oh, it's Lan Zhan, he is here to save me. My eyes begin to blurry because of my tears. Ah, why the fuck I'm crying for? ... That's right I'm scared. "...Lan Zhan..." I sniff crying like a child in my sleeves, he looks up at me. "It's okay I drive off that dog already," he said. "...really?" he smiles soft at me and extended both hands. "Yes, so come down know?" I don't hesitate to let go of my hold in the branch of the tree to jump where are my Lan Zhan arms waiting for me. I forgot again he is not. He catches me by his strong arms and kisses my tears away. I cling my body to his like kola bear still crying like an idiot.

"Did you scared? I'm sorry. Don't worry I will sending that dog to her." Her? I look at him with confused eyes. "Ah... don't mind what I'm saying. Let's go inside." I just nodded at him but still clinging at him, he walks inside. Closing my eyes, sniffing his scent, and hide my head to the crock of his neck calms me. "ahmn!" It's a-cheng voice. "Wanyin, Like to disturb." Zewe-Jun is also here? and he giggles. " When I look, Ah they are all here looking at me. I lose my grip and slid down out of Lan Zhan's body. It's embarrassing to see them in this kind of situation. "Good Morning Uncle and Brother." Lan Zhan bowed respectfully.

After breakfast, we proceed to the library's pavilion. "Lan Zhan please tell me why I need to read your three thousand rules again?" Lan Zhan set beside me with medicine ket in his hand. "Because Uncle got mad with you by running in the corridor, bumping him and few servants in the way causing the commotion and slightly injured with others. Luckily it's light punishment he gave to you." He explains and picked my hand to lay his lap. He begins to treat some small wound in my hands due to claiming at that tree. "I will accept any other punishment, but not like this... Lan Zhan." Reading is not my tea you know that. He carefully blows and apply some cold and sting liquid and put a band-aid in my hand. "Just read until you want and If you get tired, then sleep. We have some urgent meeting with brother. Don't go outside and wait for me here okay?"

His understanding and caring towards me is like a magic spell that you will fall for him more and more

His understanding and caring towards me is like a magic spell that you will fall for him more and more. I look at him and smile. Then I notice something moving his shirt. What was that? "Oh, I forgot." He brought out from his shirt a small black bunny. "He is the only black bunny here and thinking that you will get lonely alone here while carrying the punishment, That's why ... I'm ..." Ah, he is blushing. They are both cute. I pick up the bunny from his hold and release him then I cupped Lan Zhan's blushing cheeks then kiss those lips. "Thank you, Lan Zhan, It's fine for me then to punish me every day when I'm able to see that blushing face of yours." He becomes red more. "I'm no cute!" We wined I laugh at him. "Yes, yes you are not cute because you are the cutest of all the whole world." He frowned "Wei Ying!" Still, he easily to be teased.

I connect again our lips and this time he responded. Unconsciously he sneaks his hand underneath my heating body. He kisses my neck and his hand roams under my shirt as I moan. Suddenly he freezes. Oh, Did he realized what he is doing. I lean again to kiss him but he stops me. "Aww, we can' go farther than this?" I ask, he nodded. I pout disappointed. "But we can do it again later." I beam with a smile when he said that.