12. THREAT

*RE-EDIT*

[WANG LUI KUAN P.O.V]

Someone is tailing me in the past few days

Someone is tailing me in the past few days. I just ignored it at first but then it makes me alert. This unknown person even followed me here at the hospital. I try to act normal as if it's not bothering me. I will let my assistant handle this matter. I'll make sure to capture this idiot and ask what's the purpose of making these games. I'm busy for the whole time to give this damn bastard attention he wants.

A-Cheng informs me that he schedule Zhan-Zhan to have his check-up at me. It's made me worried and excited because apparently he is the new roommate of my little brother. I want to tease my little brother more. The world indeed is small. For being his Psychiatrist for these three years it's made me lonely for he didn't pay a visit these last few years. His case is rare to handle. When we are in therapy the last few years, At first it's hard for me to treat him because of his none social attitude. It's made me a lot of effort and patience to him to talk. But thankfully because of my funny nature, he becomes more relax and his phobia is lessened day by day.

He also informs me that Zhan injured himself because of the quarrel they have. That's made me confused because my litter brother is not a violent person to do that. Not until it's cross his limit and knowing Zhan-Zhan he may be a stubborn but not offensive guy.

A-cheng also tells me that my brother is in love with Zhan, It doesn't surprise me. I tell you one my brother's secret. Zha-Zhan is his type. Being with his brother is enough to notice that he is not into girls. It's just Uncle force him to be with Zi Xuan. His ex-girlfriend. For just fucking family business. I personally don't like her. Her attitude, personality & sharp tongue. I feel relieved when they broke up suddenly. When one day Zhan gives Wanji a chance to be get together. I will support them.

After our short show with my little brother and I apologized to Zhan. Sometimes I can't control my evil worn when it comes to teasing to him. Then we start our therapy season. We practice relaxation methods for him to calm first and proceed to exposure. Exposure is a dangerous procedure in this therapy but it comes to a big help to overcome once phobia. To expose them to what they fear. But then, it's failed my attempt because he faints in the middle of our season.

Fear took me when I notice the picture in the ground. This picture is not my file I usually used for his therapy. How ... And then something bad happens, It's not my plan to wake up Wei Ying but he is. Everything happened fast and I can't do anything with it. Wei Ying woke up in bad timing and he is trying to kill me.

Luckily Yibo is there to help me, It's made me surprised how he calming down Wei Ying in his beast mode. When everything is clear and no harm with Zhan and me, I insist on Wanji coming home for they continue what they are doing earlier.

We filled in silence during our trip

We filled in silence during our trip. They don't want to talk either. Not when Wei Ying is looking at Wanji all the time.  "A-ying! Stop looking at him like that!" A-cheng likes to middle what Wei Ying does. "It's not your business, so shut up!" His eyes still glued looking to my blushing little brother like a tomato. "You!" But he is no match at him as always. I start to laugh at them, "Tsk! Do you still laugh at this condition?" but then I stop because of sudden pain in my back. "Serve you! Idiot" A-cheng said to me. Why is he mad at me now?

We arrived at our mansion. We called it Cloud Recesses, It's built at top of the mountains for hundred years ago. We preserved it until now for the next generation. The car stopped, Uncle Qi Ren is also getting off at his car, What bad luck. "What this commotion?" Uncle inquires, looking at my wounded body. "It's noting uncle, just small accident." trying to convince him. "Small accident? With those wounds of yours?" I sigh. "And why are you here instead of the hospital?" This old man has sharp eyes as always. "This is just scratch and A-cheng is here to help me. Don't worry." He is looking to A-cheng, I try my best not to laugh at them right now. His reaction is priceless. He already knows what relationship we had and he opposed it from the start. But he can't do anything since this guy here is mine.

He averted his gaze and landed at Yibo who is silently standing beside me. "And you! Wanji why are you here did I tell you that, you won't step your foot here without my permission? and who is this?" He is pointing to Zhan, who is hiding in his back. Is he afraid of my Uncle? My already hurting head, hurt more at this. "I am the one who said to him to go with me and this is my Patient. I need him to be here to discuss important things. Well then, excuse us for a while." We walk inside.

"I missed this place so much." Wei Ying murmured, He walks ahead of us. "Lan Zhan, I just want to stroll this place." He didn't wait for Wanji to answer and run disappeared in our sight. We proceed to my room to treat my wounds, A-cheng helps me to sit in my bed. Wanji looking at me worriedly. "Aya! Wanji, I'm okay. Stop worryingly yourself it's not that serious and as for Uncle, don't mind him. He is always like that you know that. I will talk to him later." Wanji nodded. "Instead of standing here, go follow your wife. It's dangerous if Uncle notices him wandering around." He nodded again with a blushing face. He likes it the word wife and then left silently.