20. NIGHTMARE

WEI YING'S P.O.V

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! can you please stop walking!" I don't know how long Lan Zhan ignoring me like this

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! can you please stop walking!" I don't know how long Lan Zhan ignoring me like this. Walking ahead as if I'm not with him. "Lan Zhan, talk to me." I grab his wrist to stop his trance. He did stop but he didn't look at me like he always did. "Lan Zhan... what's wrong?" I'm getting all nervous about why he is angry at me this time. Yes, he is angry I can feel it.

"Release my hand." Finally, he talks, but even his voice is acting cold towards me. "No! I won't! Let's talk it out first." I grip his hand more. "I won't love you anymore. Let's break up." He said suddenly. That words heavily punch my heart down. Is he serious? "...Why?" My tears forming right now. "What did I do? Please tell me." He pushes me with too much force, I stamped on that floor. I look at his raging eyes.

"You are asking me why?" He starts. " Because of You!" Huh? Me? Why me? "You are confusing right now. You don't remember what you did? Then let me remind you." He bends down leveling at my eyesight. "Because you are a big cheater." He whispered but his voice rang loudly in my ears. "You sleep another man than me," I remember now, Yibo and I...  "That's..." But he is your reincarnate. How can I explain that?

The fact that I sleep with another man is true. "You can't deny it Wei Ying! because it's true right?" What should I do now? "We end here!" He stands up but I grab his hand. "Please Lan Zhan, Let me explain." I must tell him. "No need to explain, We are finished." He grabs back his hand and starts to walk again. "Wait! ... Lan Zhan!" I try to reach him but he is walking far and far away until I can't see him anymore. "Please, don't leave me Lan Zhan!"

I jolt into my nightmare breathing heavily with an aching body, headache, and nuisance. Sweat beads formed all my face. "It's only a dream...It's only a dream..." I tried to comfort my panicking self but it was not working. Fear forming my chest and It's hard to breathe. What if... What if Lan Zhan know about this? and my dream came true? What should I do? Lan Zhan's voice keeps ringing in my ears. My tears keep flowing. Looking around Yibo is not here. Where is he? "I need to see him, now."

Struggle walking outside the campus with a heavy body. "I must find him..." It's already noon students are fewer strolling around. Some of them are already in their own room. Looking around to find Yibo but I can't find him here at our dorm building. Where is he?

My body's heavier and heavier minutes pass. My vision becomes blurry looking at a familiar figure at a Business Management building but he is not here either. "Yibo where are you...?"

Sweat and heavy breathing I drag myself out when someone bumps me and lose my balance stamping on that cold floor.

"Oops, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He inquires, he held my hand to stand. "Oh, it's you. The bride of the Cold Prince. I've watched your confession video. That's awesome and cool. Your video is trending right now on the whole campus. " He Giggled with excitement. Bride of the Cold Prince? Video, Confessing? I'm that popular now? "Eh? Yibo is not with you? Oh, are you looking at him?" This guy, can he stop talking?

 Bride of the Cold Prince? Video, Confessing? I'm that popular now? "Eh? Yibo is not with you? Oh, are you looking at him?" This guy, can he stop talking?

Feeling drained washing out all my strength I fall down leaning at his body. "Whaaa, are you okay? hey?" I don't have the energy to answer his inquiry. "Fuck! You running a fever!" He is talking nonstop adding to my headache. "Please ...." I murmured. If he knows Yibo he will help me to find him. "Wait!... Wait don't pass out here! Phone, did you carry your phone?" Phone? That small box? Ah, I forgot. I shake my head to answer.  "Dammit!" he cursed.

He pitched his small box then make some search. He waits then he begins to speak. "Where are you? ... That's not the time for that! ... Come quickly to the main building. ... It's an emergency ... Listen to me first ..." That's the last word I heard from him when darkness envelopes me. "..Yibo..."

AUTHOR'S POV

Zhu ZanJin wailed when the body weighs down from his hold. "Whhaa- Dammit! Yibo! Come here faster. Your bride passed out on me!" After hearing that, Yibo tensed up.

"Why are you saying that just now?!" Hanging up, Yibo quickly runs out from the cafeteria to the main building. Luckily, ZhanJin is the one who Wei Ying bumps in.

While running, Yibo's starting to get nervous. He's panicking about what happened to his Wei Ying. Why should he be outside of their shared room? And most importantly, why is he passed out when he was alright earlier?

Arriving at the main building, he quickly spotted ZanJin at the entrance, trying to wake the pitiful boy that was unconscious in his arms.

"What happened?" Yibo asks. "I... I don't know... I just saw him here and... " ZanJin nervously answered.

Wei Ying's face went pale as it was sweating and burning from his fever. From Yibo's examination, he needs a doctor right now.

Fetching his phone to dial his driver's number, he yells, "Bring my car here! NOW!" When his car arrived, he immediately carried Wei Ying inside. Then, he hurriedly instructed his driver to take them to the hospital.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

How is it? What do you think this chapter? I'm sorry for the late update hope you enjoy this.

Next update is a month or so depends on my free time. Please bare with me.

I think few more chapters and this fanfic will be end.

Happy ending or Sad ending what do you prefer?

Thank you again guys for your patiently waiting and understanding.

Stay safe and Healthy Everyone, See you again in the next chapter~ 😘