The Void

"Why is it following us?!" Tyson shouted as he used everything left in him to keep running.

   The Aurorus was hot on their trail. It was moving surprisingly fast for something so large.

   "Just run!" Kai shouted at him.

   Kai spotted a small area to their right that they could hide in as the Aurorus passed. He grabbed Tyson's wrist and pulled him in. They hid and watched as the Aurorus kept running. But then they heard it stop.

   "Thanks Kai," Tyson whispered. "But where are the others?"

   "They must have gone the other way," Kai whispered back.

   Kai leaned over from behind the wall and looked over at the Aurorus. It was just looking around everywhere.

   "We should go," Kai said, coming back in. "We have to go back and find the others. I have a bad feeling Saki found them."

   Tyson nodded and he and Kai crept from where they were. But they stopped when the Aurorus let out a cry of frustration. Tyson looked back at it.

   "What are you doing?!" Kai quietly hissed.

   The Aurorus heard and the sails turned blue. Kai grabbed Tyson's arm and pulled him a bit to get him running and then let go. Ice blast upon ice blast came from the Aurorus.

   Max, Ray, and Kenny stopped running. They couldn't hear that Aurorus anymore and they smiled. But then they realized that two members were missing.

   "Where's Tyson and Kai?" Max asked.

   "They must have split from us back at that fork in the road," Ray said.

   "This is bad, this is really, really bad," Kenny said all worried.

   "If it isn't my Blade Breaker friends."

   They looked over to see Saki.

   "It's you!" Max roared.

   "Let us go!" Ray demanded.

   "Hmm, how about no?" Saki smiled. "I already told you my conditions. Beat me, and you'll go. Lose, and you'll be trapped down here forever."

   Ray and Max growled.

   "There's a dish this way," Saki continued. "Follow me."

   Saki led them down the hall.

  "I can't do this much longer Kai!" Tyson shouted.

   "Just keep running!" Kai yelled at him.

   "I'm trying but it's so close!" Tyson yelled back.

   Tyson foot was suddenly frozen to the ground by the Aurorus. Kai growled, pulled out Dranzer, and shot it, breaking Tyson free. They started running again.

   Max, Ray, Kenny, and Saki arrived at the bey dish. She gestured to it.

   "Who's first?" she asked.

   "I'll go," Max said bravely. "But if I win, you let all of us go."

   "Fine," Saki said. "But you won't win."

   Saki and Max stepped up to the dish.

   "You can do it Max," Ray told him.

   "No worries," Max told him. He looked over at Saki and growled. Alright, Max, you can do this. All you have to do is beat her and we can all go home. Simple enough.
   Saki readied her blade. Max did as well. After the countdown, they shot them.