It's All Over

Saki stepped down from the dish. She smiled and said, "What lovely bit beasts you have. Thank you for your donation. I'll be going now."

   "Saki!" Ray growled.

   Saki's path was blocked by Tyson and Kai running in.

   "Just the people I was looking for," she said. "Fortune smiles upon me."

   Tyson dropped down and gasped for breath. Kai too was all tired out.

   "Are you okay?" asked Max.

   "Yep," Tyson said. "Listen up Saki, I'm challenging you!"

   "Well well," Saki said. "I'm happy you're enthusiastic about your demise. The dish is over there." She gestured to it.

   "Be careful Tyson," Ray warned as Tyson walked over with Saki. "Her bit beast can disappear into thin air."

   "Yeah and it uses void," Max put in.

   "Void huh?" Tyson went. "No matter. I believe in Dragoon. And because of that, there's no way we can lose."

   "Tyson! She has Drigger and Draciel!" Kenny yelled.

   "What?" Tyson asked in surprise.

   "I can't wait to add Dragoon to my collection," Saki smirked, readying her blade.

   Tyson readied Dragoon. After the countdown, they launched their blades.

   "Drahneir!" Saki shouted.

   "Dragoon!" Tyson called.

   Drahneir and Dragoon clashed fiercely but it appeared that Saki had the upper hand.

   "She's strong," commented Tyson. "We just have to be stronger. Go Dragoon! Phantom Hurricane!"

   A tornado appeared from Dragoon. Drahneir was caught up in it.

   "Alright!" Ray shouted.

   "Tyson might just have this!" Max agreed.

   "No," Kai denied. Saki had Drigger and Draciel, so there's no way that could stop her.

   "Drigger!" Saki yelled.

   Drigger's bit beast appeared. Its claws sparkled with lightning as it slashed down through and hit Dragoon. The tornado was torn apart and Drahneir landed back on the dish.

   Tyson growled. "Dragoon!"

   Dragoon's bit beast appeared. It roared and then slashed its humongous claws at Drahneir. Drigger disappeared and Draciel's bit beast took its place, blocking the hits with its big shell.

   "I have to win," Tyson told himself. "For Max and Ray, and Kenny and Kai, and for myself. So that we can get out of here I have to win!"

   Saki burst out laughing.

   "What's so funny?" Tyson asked her.

   "That you actually think you can win," Saki told him. "Let me destroy that illusion for you. Drahneir!"

   Draciel disappeared and the bit beast of Drahneir appeared. It cried out and spread its tails and the void appeared. Drahneir then disappeared.

   "Look out Tyson!" Ray yelled.

   "Drahneir can strike from anywhere!" Max added.

   "Lucky me," muttered Tyson.

   Drahneir appeared and bit into Dragoon.