update 2: changes

Hey, it's been a while. Originally this story started as an MDLB story or a mommy dom little boy story. It contauned nsfw themes. However... I went back and realized i need to do better. For anyone who doesn't know what mdlb is its a relationship dynamic where one is the mommy and the other is essential the little or child like.

This was the relationship on side that Izuku had with Midnight without the NSFW terms as there are platonic(non-sexual/non-lewd) relationships if you will. I wrote myself into a box and that stopped me. And don't get me started on 2020-2021.

I also figured redo a version of this where its different. But I just don't know where to go from here. Do I do a massive rewrite, do I scrap and apologize, Do I continue on. It hit me, why I write is because I have ideas that people haven't done.

So I enact the 35th and create it myself. So here's what I want to do. Everytime someone follows comments or likes I Know. So comment what you want to see. My base answer is doing a rewrite. But do you think I should continue? Because it's nice if i write but if no one enjoys it where do I go? So I'll go to the fans. If only i could create a poll.

Oh wait just did.

Edit: also please let me know if I should keep the MDLB theme. If you need help knowing what it is you can Urban Dictionary it along with DDLG and CG/L