Chapter 1: Mom or Mommy? Why not both!

Oh hellos! I'm Star, This is my first story on here so please R&R but if you don't have anything to say but mean comments please don't say anything. There's a difference between constructive criticism and rudeness okay! c: I hope you enjoy.

(This story contains MDLB themes which are considered NSFW)

================================

Izuku Midoriya was having the happiest day of his life, for you see he was a little. In the world of MDLB or mommy dom little boy, he was the one who looked for a mommy, someone to care after and watch over him. Essentially do all the things a mom would do, and now he would get to meet his mommy at her house in person. His mom was always trying to do her best but was always busy quite a lot. As he entered his apartment building he opened the door to his place and swapped his shoes. "Mom I'm home!" He said and walked in his house with a smile on his face, however it changed when he saw the look of sadness that adorned his mother. "Mom what's wrong?" The young boy asked his mother who was looking over the picture of a woman he didn't know and a baby.

All that was true was that it wasn't her and he didn't know who the baby was. "Izuku can you sit down for me please" She asked him and he did so but still confused. "Mom who was that in the picture?" He asked and a tear escaped her eye. "Izuku there's something that you need to know... I'm not your mother, I'm your godmother." She said to him and all that was in his mind was confusion. "M-mom what do you mean?" He asked wondering what kind of joke this was supposed to be, but his mother couldn't hold back her tears.

"Izuku let me tell you a story. When I was younger I had a close friend who was a training to become a hero. She however during high school was forced into a quirk marriage by her parents and her husband to be was in the same situation. Since both their parents knew each other it made them easier to agree on it, they didn't want to do it but agreed on one thing. Since they didn't truly love each other they decided in private to have the marriage pursue others on the side. Although they didn't have the love their families wanted, they did become friends. The woman fell in love with a man, and although he didn't have a quirk they still loved each other so much." He was shocked and couldn't help but take all of this in to the best of his ability.

"M-mom what are you saying." He was scared, he didn't know what to say.

"Izuku, what I'm saying is... the one problem they had was that they couldn't explain the child, especially if he ended up quirkless. So she begged me to raise him as mine. So I did as long as she promised she visited and raised him with me, and your father, he stayed with us. But when you were 6 he got in a car accident but wasn't found. Your father isn't overseas he just was missing. Now that all of this stuff is happening I don't know if I can take watching you risk life and limb. To answer your earlier question...you are their son, and she will be meeting you and spending time with you this month. After that I might join you."

He was shaken and backed deeper into the couch. "I'm adopted..mom..I'm adopted." He repeatedly said and she looked saddened. He couldn't hate her but that didn't mean that he wasn't angry. But the only way he could get any closure was that he had to meet her, he had to get answers, he had to find out why.

So for now he figured go along with everything. "I'll start packing." He said and walked to his room and prepped a suitcase with the stuff that he needed. She sat there waiting for him with tears in her eyes, however they were taken away with a hug. "You'll always be my mom, that'll never change...I love you mom."

From that moment on they spent a few minutes to clear up any building tensions and problems. After that they drove to the bus station. She gave him some money for the bus ticket and some money to spend while away.