Chapter 4: Baby Izu

Izuku couldn't help but feel he was in even more trouble. Nemuri had him sit in the back seat of her car silently. She swatted him with her whip and it hurt so bad, he was afraid that he was gonna get spanked when they got home. "Mom.." he squeaked out, but she looked at him in the rear view, glaring into it with a look that said silence.

When they got home and she stepped out of the car Izuku went to open his door but realized the child lock was on. Nemuri opened the door and pointed to the house. "March young man. living room, and sit." He scurried into the house and sat down looking at the floor. Nemuri started to prep dinner making macaroni and cheese with chicken nuggets. Once it was all cooking she grabbed a small wood spoon and walked into the living room.

"Suspended for a week, fighting in school, and attacking a classmate with a super move. Izuku I'm disappointed. You need to know how to act better, okay. You're grounded Izuku and you're getting a spanking. Twenty swatts and you'll count out each one." She said and pulled him over her lap. Izuku felt his pants being pulled down and his bare butt touch the cool air. His pasty white bottom was about to turn bright red.

He kicked and cried as she brought down the wood spoon on his ass hard, his butt was on fire after three swatts and he didn't even count. After she was finished he was a ball of tears. He cuddled her crying his eyes out and was eventually put down for a nap after he tired himself out. Nemuri put a cooling lotion on his bottom and let him sleep while she finished dinner. Softly she woke him up and he stirred from his sleep.

"Izu-baby it's dinner time." She said as she tapped his shoulder and picked him up. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked at her.

"Mama?" He said and she smiled at the cuteness in his voice. He was in his little space and it was too adorable.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Sowwy." He looked down and she kissed him on the cheek, making the boy blush. She smiled at his flushed face.

She brought him into the kitchen and put him on a chair. While she pulled out a high chair out for him and lifted him into it. He clapped happily for dinner as she put mac and cheese with dino chicken nuggets in front of him with a cup of chocolate milk. She took the spoon and took small scoop of food and blew it off. "Here comes the train, choo choo!" she said and Izuku opened his mouth giggling letting the mac and cheese enter which erupted into flavor in his mouth. He looked amazed at how good it was and ate everything as she fed him.

Izuku was giggly and she took the mac and cheese off his tray and let him finish his nuggets and drink his milk. "Izu-baby how old are you?" She asked and he held up three fingers. "Well my baby may just a diaper to avoid accidents." He looked away but never denied.

She sighed because she knew that this was gonna be tough. "Izu-baby close your eyes and taste this." He nodded and opened his mouth only to taste mushy peas. She gave him baby food that was veggies and he threw a fit. "Don't." She said as he was about to spit it out. He grumbled and swallowed the peas.

"No veggies!" He threw a fit and banged his cup against the plastic tray of his highchair. Nemuri sighed. There wasn't going to be a chance to reason with her baby boy was there.

"They'll make you big and strong."

"No! Icky!"

"Izuku, do you want dessert."

"Yes mama!"

"Veggies first. If you can eat 5 more spoons I'll let you have an ice cream sandwich." And with that Izuku opened his mouth wide to take his veggies with happiness. The bribe of ice cream was to great of an offer for his little side to pass up.

Some veggies and one ice cream sandwich later and Izuku was in the bathroom tub ready for his bath blushing heavily as his mom came in and added the bubbles to her baby boy's bath tube making him awe as they formed. He blushed being naked in front of Midnight and opened his mouth to protest but was met with a finger on his lips.

"Come on Izuku I know what you're gonna say and the answer is yes, I have to. Now get in the tub and I'll give you toys to play with while I get your clothes together." She said as she tossed in a boat and rubber duckie.

Abiding by her orders he just felt fussy but still got in. Izuku sad down and shifted a bit, his bottom still stinging from the spanking. It kinda hurt but he was to relax in his bubbles. He started to play for a bit using the rubber duckie as a sea monster attacking the ship. He enjoyed his time doing all sorts of fantasies with his toys. Not too long after his third adventure he heard a giggle and saw Midnight recording him.

"That's gonna be saved for later you cutie pie." She put something down on the counter and grabbed a washcloth and a cup. She started on his hair soaping it up. He grumbled as she did and closed his eyes on command to protect from the rinse. Midnight washed out his hair a few times to make sure she got rid of all the soap, then wiped his face and behind his ears with the washcloth. Gently she lifted his arms and the continued scrubbing and reached down to clean his privates making him blush and Midnight giggled and kissed his cheek.

After the bath she dried him off and put him on the separate counter which was actually a changing table. Izuku blushed and shivered when he felt the cold baby oil and lotion be applied. Midnight blew a raspberry on his stomach, eliciting giggles from the 14 gone 3 year old on the changing table. Sprinkling a little baby powder on him she sealed him in then got him into his All Might onesie. She brought him to a nursery that made him go wide-eyed and took a seat rocking him back and forth singing lullabies. It didn't take long before he passed out and she put him to bed with a pacifier. "Goodnight my sweet prince." She whispered and closed the door.