Chapter 2: A little Grudge

Hey guys its me again! I actually wrote 4 chapters and I have a release schedule along with more chapters so stay tuned!

I do not own BNHA.
=============

Izuku woke up vaguely remembering what happened. He rubbed his eyes groggily only to have a flood of memories. That’s when he heard Nemuri from the kitchen.

“Izuku breakfast is ready!” She called from the kitchen as she set the table for her and her baby boy. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, juice, and milk all dawned the table. Walking over in his pj’s Izuku sat at the table and started to daze off. The young teen was hungry but he didn’t want to do much but go back to sleep so that’s what he did and he started to sleep.

“Izuku its improper to sleep at the table, why don’t you have some juice and then we can talk about what we’re going to do today.” Nemuri looked at the boy who was ready to pass out and he grunted. This ticked her motherly side to its true extent. “Young man you will use your words, grunting for a response is rude and disrespectful and if you do not behave then there will be a punishment do you understand!” She was still waking up and rumor was that if she was tired she was pissy. She felt bad that she had just snapped at him like that but he wasn’t going to be rude like that.

“Yes Ms.Midnight” He said waking up and starting breakfast. There was a subtle pressure in the air and he could feel it as h- “Holy cow these eggs are amazing!” He shouted and she giggled.

“Thank you dear, and please don’t say Ms.Midnight I’m your mother.” She added and looked at her to do list.

“Now first we have to go to the school for a meeting with the principal. Then we’ll finish school and get on with the day as we have a lot ahead of us.” She said as she sipped on her morning coffee. Izuku knew he had fallen in love with her cooking almost instantly, but once she said school he realized something.

“I’m gonna be late!” He then jumped up and stubbed his foot against the table leg which instantly brought him down and left Nerumi in shock.

‘He can break all of his limbs with his quirk but can’t take stubbing his toe…’  “It’s only 9AM school doesn’t start until 9:45 Izuku, and even then you won’t be around for your first class as we have to talk to Principal Nezu first.” She said and sipped her coffee as she read the morning paper. “Now finish your breakfast.” The rest of the morning was kind of uneventful they finished breakfast and got ready for school and eventually were on their way.

During their trip Nerumi got a call on her cellphone which she answered through her bluetooth ear piece. The car’s dash said Yu Takeyama(Mt.Lady) and she smirked.

(N = Nemuri Y = Yu)

N: “Good morning Yu, what do I owe this pleasure of the first call of the day.”

Y: “I have exciting news, I met my little for the first time in person yesterday.”

N: “Oh, and how was it?”

Y: “Well he has a bit of a mouth and even in little space he was still mouthy, but he’ll be spending more time with me now and I think I might be able to teach him age appropriate language.”
N: “Well having a mouthy brat will do that, I have mine with me and I’m taking him to school right now. He goes to U.A. growing up to be like his mama.” She looked over and saw Izuku eye was he thought saw was just a clear bottle of liquid and started playing with it. “Izu-chan no!” She said and reached over to grab it inquiring a fuss from the boy who had leaped into little space playing with some toys he brought. “That’s not a toy behave.”

Y: “Everything alright?”

N: He was playing with a bottle of my perfume. It’s actually just my somnambulist bottled, I keep it as a spray in my car in case of emergencies.

Y: “Oh that can’t be good, also you said your little goes to U.A? Mine does too, I spent most of the morning getting him out of bed and into his uniform. Only happened when I threatened a spanking. Hey don’t get fussy with me mister, I said you were supposed to go to sleep at 10 last night and I found you awake playing games!”

N: “Listen Yu, I’m almost at the school, I’ll call you back once I get done with a meeting that I have, maybe we can introduce our children to each other?” She questioned.

Y: “That sounds like a good ide- Don’t make me pull this car over! It sounds like a great idea. I have to go I’ll see you soon. You asked for it!”

Nemuri sighed as she pulled into the street of the school and the staff parking lot. “Izuku we’re here.” she said and it looked like something left him. He apparently snapped out of little space. “The principal wants to meet with us and then we’ll spend the morning waiting for my friend to get here. Then class.”

====Time Skip because author-sama demands it====

Their meeting seemed kind of basic, Izuku was told he was given more responsibility to keep the word from getting out. Every hero would always have that one person who wanted revenge, even Midnight. To add to that he had talked to Izuku about being a sidekick, since he would be with his mom more often he might as well get training out of it. After the meeting Nemuri had Izuku sit in the hallway so she could ask about Mt.Lady getting a day pass. With some convincing Principal Nezu said yes. After everything was settled they waited at the guest entrance for Mt.Lady who came with her little boy, Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo and Izuku made eye contact but both had to keep stiff until they realized that this was who their mothers were talking about. With that they both turned around and refused to interact. “Katsuki Bakugo Takeyama I will not have another one of your fits do you hear me!” Mt.Lady said to him and he huffed.

“I’m not gonna be friends with Deku!”

Midnight was having trouble moving Izuku. “Izuku come on go and say hi to Mt.Lady and Bakugo.” She asked him but he was being stubborn.

“Ka-chan and I were friends but he’s just a big meanie!” He shouted and got a glare from the other boy.

“Say that to my face Deku! Because I’ll blow your’s up with my quirk!”

“I’m not afraid of you Ka-chan!”

“ENOUGH!” both Mt.Lady and Midnight shouted and looked at their children. “You two will be friends and you will like it! When you become heroes if there is someone you don’t like you’ll still have to work with them.” Midnight said angrily and Mt.Lady only continued their torment.

“You two BOTH need a time out but since there’s no where we can put you two just know you’re both in trouble when you get home and even more if you don’t knock it off! I’m sure I speak for both of us when I say that. Now get to class!” She yelled and they both scurried off to their homeroom.

“I think the worst part is that Aizawa is giving them team training today.” Midnight sighed and watched them run off.

“Fuck”