How I met my mommy.

Flashback

Bakugo was annoyed, not just annoyed he was pissed and needed to blow off some steam. His mother was busy AGAIN and just out right ignored him. He just wanted some attention. His little side was coming out and what he fronted as being a good son and spending quality time with his mother, was actually him trying to let out some of his little urges. Most importantly he would pretend to fall asleep on her sometimes when the did stuff like watch movies. His mom had a soft spot and would lull him to sleep even after he "was", it made him think she knew he was faking it. But for the past two weeks he's been alone and had no one for him.

So now here he was walking down the street in the shopping district. Being deep in his thoughts he brushed into someone and blew his top. "Watch where you're going!" He shouted to the person and blew and explosion in his hand and continued walking.

"Excuse me young man but you're supposed to say you're sorry." Now not many people knew who he just bumped into, but it was actually Yu Takeyama the pro-hero Mt.Lady and she was not happy.

He turned back angry "So, you think I care? Just leave me alone!" He shouted back with a hit of sadness in his ear. She caught on to this but she wasn't going to have this attitude from him. Hearing the hurt she realized that maybe she could test.

"Young man stop right this instant!" She shouted and Bakugo was frozen stiff. This perked her interest. "You will apologize this instant and help me with my groceries, then we'll talk about this unacceptable behavior of yours." She said and he nodded and walked over and helped her pick her things up.

"Now what do you say young man?" She asked him and he looked at the ground embarrassed. He felt something on the inside and it was his little side calling out to him. He felt... safe around her, unnaturally easy.

"I'm sorry for being rude miss." He said and she eyed him curiously and he felt nervous. But what she said next really shocked him.

"You're a little aren't you. Don't worry your secret's safe with me, where is your mommy?"

He was shocked and dumbfounded. She read him like a book and he didn't know what to say. Where was his mommy? She was busy ignoring him. His parents weren't very active with him. He just wanted to feel loved like when he was a kid. "My mom doesn't know I'm a little, but she's the closest thing for a mommy that I have."

Yu frowned at that and was upset. "I'll take you home she's probably worried about you." His eyes showed sadness and she did the most instinctive thing that felt right to him. She hugged him close. "You're safe okay." She said and brought him to her car." I'm Takeyama Yu." She said.

"Bakugo Katsuki"

"Well Katsuki-chan I think you should tell your mom. Maybe things just might work out." She said and his eyes widened.

"No you can't!" He said slightly afraid. Yu looked at him and was saddened by his sudden decline. He was afraid, but for what.

"Katsuki, why are you afraid, could you tell me what's wrong?" She asked and he sniffled.

"I have to be strong, I don't want to be alone but iI don't want her to think that I'm just a baby who can't grow up." He said, and Yu sighed.

She started getting to his house and parked.. "We're here Katsuki." She said and took his hand. "You say your mom cares about you, maybe you should tell her, if she really loved you it would be ok." She undid his seatbelt and got out of the car. They walked up to his house and rang the doorbell. When Katsuki's mother came to answer she hugged her son closely.

"Thank goodness you're safe, I don't know what I would've done without you!" She said and held him close. "Thank you for bringing him ho-" she said but when she turned and let Yu see her face they were lost for words.

"Yu?"

"Mitsuki?"